Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 11

Have a look at my chart trade setup...

I love simplicity !

Let me know if you are interested.

Gilbert.

PS. you can set two by two charts per sreen too.

Files:

nice results!

i am testing it

Do you know of a version that will work on MT4 platform?

thanks

pcguy007:
Do you know of a version that will work on MT4 platform?thanks

If you like MT, look at this setup...

Gilbert.

PS. Charts are based on Renko bars...

Files:
NITRO.png  74 kb
THV_Modified.png  126 kb

Hey Gilbert, Thanks for all your efforts. Have you an MT4 template & indicators for the config using Renko example above? Cheers William

willieo:
Hey Gilbert, Thanks for all your efforts. Have you an MT4 template & indicators for the config using Renko example above? Cheers William

Yes, try my two setups :

Gilbert.

Note :

I did not invented the indicators, nor the scripts.

Just grabed all together and this is the result.

It's all in a zip.file, read instructions first and look at the two include snapshots.

Files:

Note about the RenkoAM-indicator :

The RenkoAM_v2.0 shows the length of time in minutes, each Renko block took to form (smaller is better) and is often predicitve as to whether a trend will continue. If blocks are taking 20-30 minutes (see these attached levels on the indicator) to complete you might not want to be trading. Conversely, note that when blocks form quickly they often come in groups. Also, note that the blocks that take a long time to form are often the ones right before a reversal.

Gilbert.

Trading should be boring... if it's exciting you are probably losing money.

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time.

Never argue with the direction the market has chosen.

Indicators are there to prompt to trader to look at the chart and analyze,

nothing more. Not one of them is there to say TAKE THE TRADE NOW

The Only Constant Is Change!

Thanks Gilbert for the final template with the Chop Clouds. Definately looks good. I just hope we can find a solution for getting the arrows from the DoubleMA to work properly on our charts. That would be awesome.

If you want to avoid to start up your RenkoLiveChart-script, everytime you close and re-open your MT-platform, then install this as a EA.

LINK

Gilbert.

Important note :

Try to go for only 5-10 pips TP/position !

Reason: