Weekly Performance

Month: July/August, 2008

Week: 31-06th day

Equity Change: +7.62%

Pips Pefromance: +250

kolachi

Files:

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month: July/August, 2008 Week: 31-06th day Equity Change: +7.62%Pips Pefromance: +250 kolachi

That's pretty good going dude.

Hi Kolachi,

Been following your thread for a while and I'm starting to see the big picture. Having some very good trades and my few losses were because I hadn't got the big picture yet. BUT I do see the big picture now and it is great system.

One thing I've noticed about the 21 55 100 and 200 emas is they are like floating trend lines offering support and resistance for the 5wma and you can also see the rubberband type effect when the 5wma is repulsed of penetrates those emas.

Do you suggest any other indicators in addition to the lines. I like to use a 8,3,3 slow stochastic for a confirmation trigger to enter but the change of slope is my main indicator. If I see a change of slope in the 5wma to go short, but the stochastic is oversold and giving a signal to go long, I stay out and wait till they agree. So far I'm having very goos success this way.

Am I on the right track?

Thanks for the great system.

Joe Warren

Weekly Performance

Month: August, 2008

Week: 06-13th day

Equity Change: +16.60%

Pips Pefromance: +587 pips

kolachi

Weekly Performance

Week: 13-20th day

Equity Change: +6.12%

Pips Pefromance: +306 pips

kolachi

Weekly Performance

Week: 20-27th day

Equity Change: -5.42%

Pips Pefromance: -287 pips

kolachi

Hi Joe,

You are doing very well. Thumbs up.

KM suggests us to use any one indicator to provide second opinion about our analysis of kolachi emas. Indicaotrs like Stochs, MACD, CCI or RSI can be used with KM for this purpose.

kolachi

papajoe:
Hi Kolachi, Been following your thread for a while and I'm starting to see the big picture. Having some very good trades and my few losses were because I hadn't got the big picture yet. BUT I do see the big picture now and it is great system. One thing I've noticed about the 21 55 100 and 200 emas is they are like floating trend lines offering support and resistance for the 5wma and you can also see the rubberband type effect when the 5wma is repulsed of penetrates those emas. Do you suggest any other indicators in addition to the lines. I like to use a 8,3,3 slow stochastic for a confirmation trigger to enter but the change of slope is my main indicator. If I see a change of slope in the 5wma to go short, but the stochastic is oversold and giving a signal to go long, I stay out and wait till they agree. So far I'm having very goos success this way. Am I on the right track? Thanks for the great system. Joe Warren

Mr.Kolachi,

Would you share these to learn? Experience is the best teacher. Thank you!

Kind regards.

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month: August, 2008 Week: 20-27th day Equity Change: -5.42% Pips Pefromance: -287 pips kolachi

forexmoments:
That's pretty good going dude.

nice one

Hi,

I agree that EUR/USD and USD/CHF make an interesting combination. Note that the pattern seems to be a bit different during the American trading session from what it is in Europe. What makes EUR/USD and USD/CHF interesting is not unique to this combination. Here is more info on forex pair correlations to explore.

Reason: