hello i am new member in this site ,, and i 'm beginner in forex & gold trading can anyone tell me what best indicator for a beginner like me to trade thanks before..

Hi Gigo!

There are a huge number of indicators and I think that everyone could help if you know how it works. Nevertheless, it can be dangerous to fully rely on them

The best to start with is Moving Average I think.

There are many other indicators which are based on it so if you understand MA you can use and understand others.

Hi Gigo,

I'm new here too and it's nice to meet interesting people and exchange ideas. Let's make some pips.

Hi gigo,

Nice to meet you. People are good here and don't hesitate to share your experience and etc... Happy trading

There is number of indicators, some work well but some not. One indicator can not be best for all. So, you should use indicator offered by some prominent resource or experienced traders.

Learn from the good trader, can help you to trade... Many courses are offered, you have to find the best indicator from the reviewers opinion!

Welcome to the forum, man! Good luck!

RyanMatthews:
Welcome to the forum, man! Good luck!

Yeah thanks! I'm looking to learn good information from this forum.... I hope this forum could make the real benefit to learn!

This forum will provide you good information and knowledge. The only thing is that you need to look at the right place and you will find it.

In beginning you should avoid gold trading. You can get practice on demo for gold trading but in real trading it will be high in risks which is difficult to manage as a newbie. Apply your forex knowledge on demo to get trading practice . Slowly all things will clear to you.

Reason: