Kolachi Method of Trading - page 49

Hi All,

Here is today's chart with result: +92 pips so far.

kolachi

Files:

Hi Kolachi Traders!

i have found this method suitable for me. It aids me in determining nice entry/exit points and nice TP. Anyway the chart below refers to the use of KM2, could you drop some hints for this trade? did i short the market properly?

Files:
gbpusd.gif  32 kb

Hi,

KM2 is just like KM except we do not use ema55 and we use median lines for measuring distance from axis.

Entry is not bad but not ideal as well becuase candle is repulsed by ema21, wma5 is still sloped up and price is just making equal highs with a rising ema21. Nevertheless, a stop above these wicks will serve the purpose of safety.

Please next time follow the color scheme of KM so that analysis becomes less time consuming. Usually wma5 is green or lime and ema55 is cyan or brown.

kolachi

qiuyilun:
Hi Kolachi Traders! i have found this method suitable for me. It aids me in determining nice entry/exit points and nice TP. Anyway the chart below refers to the use of KM2, could you drop some hints for this trade? did i short the market properly?
Files:
qiu.jpg  28 kb

noted! will keep posting till i perfect your method.

Thanks for your reply. learnt my mistakes this time round

kolachi:
Hi,Sorry I missed the short trade on chart. Yes entry for short is perfect and as per kolachi rules. SL is usually placed at nearest swing high or low.I take decisions on 3H or 4H chart while enter or trade 5M chart mostly. I trade eur/usd and some times usd/chf. In past I have traded every major pair, popular exotic crosses and commodities like gold and silver. KM works on each well. kolachi

Hello everyone. I just a beginner to this method. Maybe you can give some example (screenshot) how to entry using 4H and 5M.

Hi,

Please take time to read through this thread so that you are familiar with the method and then ask question if you dont understand.

regards,

kolachi

hampeh:
Hello everyone. I just a beginner to this method. Maybe you can give some example (screenshot) how to entry using 4H and 5M.

Weekly Performance

Month: July, 2008

Week: 09-16th day

Equity Change: +14.99%

Pips Pefromance: +388

kolachi

Files:

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month: July, 2008 Week: 09-16th day Equity Change: +14.99% Pips Pefromance: +388 kolachi

my first demo day KM

i make 2 sell

first +25

second +25

muchas gracias Kolachi i like your system

so i m reading all here

adios

juanche

Hi juanche,

It is encouraging to know that you have made good trades and feel KM is working for you. I hope you will learn more from KPF.

looking forward to more good trades.

kolachi

juanche:
my first demo day KM i make 2 sell first +25second +25 muchas gracias Kolachi i like your system so i m reading all here adios juanche

Hi all,

Here is the chart for today with the result: +28 pips so far.

kolachi

Files:
Reason: