Kolachi Method of Trading - page 30

god_synapse:
Because this is a manual trading system, I find it hard to trade on the day week and month charts, rather I would use them as a guideline of where the current long term trend is.

I would like to clarify here that daily, weekly and monthly charts have nothing to do with manual or automatic systems. Warren Buffet had bought silver at (roughly) $4/ounce and sold it after years on (roughly) $13/ounce. It was a manual trade extended over years. Such types of trades use weekly and monthly charts.

Many guys bought gold when it dipped to $500-600/ounce and now you can see its latest price.

kolachi

god_synapse:
My questions mainly have to deal with after you exit the trade, say when the 5WMA crosses the 21EMA and 55EMA, I know you said that you trade in both directions, but for a beginner would you recommend just waiting until the Moving Averages have reset their position and on the next solid signal enter the market once again? That is at least what I have been doing.

I would say yes. A beginner who is not familiar with ins and outs of Kolachi Method should take only solid signal.

I apppreciate your effort to go through all thread and to comprehend the KM.

I am willing to answer all of your questions here, however, I would say 50 USD is no price at all for what you will learn with 24/7 support in Kolachi Private Forum.

I have mentored a dozen traders on one-one who have paid me 500-1000 USD and each individually has thanked me for sharing KMs with them.

As traders we have to pay fee either to the market or to the mentor.

It is only a matter of choice.

kolachi

Hi kolachi

I just wanna drop by and tell u that i made 195pips on GJ and 200 pips on EJ from Kolachi Dispersion on friday. My only regret is that I am still demo trading. Anyway like any experienced trader will say alot more trades wil still come.

Your method is quite effective keep it up.

Fxnumen

Hello ! I can't get the kolachi trading system to download.

Do anybody know the link?

Thanks

webwareshop:
Hello ! I can't get the kolachi trading system to download.Do anybody know the link?Thanks

Hi webwareshop,

The Kolachi Trading Method, is not a system that is automated by an Expert Advisor in download format. However Kolachi conveniently posted a .zip file of the template used to trade the method. If you are not able to unzip .zip files you can download winzip HERE

If all you need is to download the template Kolachi provided, you can download it HERE This is a link to the post that he provided it in.

Hi Fxnumen,

Thanks for the feed back. I am glad that you are making pips. I know successful trading is a combination of right mindset with good system. I wish you many more pips in this journey.

kolachi

Fxnumen:
Hi kolachi I just wanna drop by and tell u that i made 195pips on GJ and 200 pips on EJ from Kolachi Dispersion on friday. My only regret is that I am still demo trading. Anyway like any experienced trader will say alot more trades wil still come. Your method is quite effective keep it up. Fxnumen

Weekly Performance

Month:November, 2007

Week:7-14th day

Equity Change: 0.54%

Pips Pefromance: 0 pips

kolachi

Hi Folks

Glad to join your forum. Some interesting topics. I'm a forex trader in New Zealand with 6 years experience. I will keep reading - thank you

Weekly Performance

Week:7-14th day

Equity Change: 0.54%

Pips Pefromance: 0 pips

kolachi

Weekly Performance

Week:14-21st day

Equity Change: -0.92%

Pips Pefromance: -192 pips

kolachi