EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1623

For today I think trading is over and may be up to 100 pips tomorrow, but may not be. I am a bad judge of intraday trading.

strangerr >>:

может быть и 1.25, кстати, по Эллиоту так и есть, но это не столь важно 25 или 29.

it's just that at 29 there's a real resistance there.... but it could go there too... (there's last year's minimum, March month too by the way..... ) last year's scenario.... from April north ..... to freeze noses ...

strangerr >>:

может быть и 1.25, кстати, по Эллиоту так и есть, но это не столь важно 25 или 29.

it's just that at 29 there's a real resistance there.... but it could go there too... (there's last year's minimum, March month too by the way..... ) last year's scenario.... from April north ..... to freeze noses ...

oleniknik >>:

просто на 29 там реально сопротивление есть.... но может с размаху и туда залететь... (там минимум прошлого года, март месяц кстати тоже..... ) сценарий прошлого года.... с апреля на север ..... носы морозить ...

Old man Elliot used to say that if the 3rd wave is prolonged, the 5th wave is usually equal to the 1st in size and time.
And old man Forte says so too.))

strangerr >>:

У меня эта картинка давно уже нарисована. Закончится 5-я волна на Д, что дальше будет?

I don't know much about waves, but as I recall the third wave should be bigger than all the others

Fraktal >>:

Я в волнах особо не волоку но насколько я помню третья волна должна больше всех остальных

It doesn't have to be the smallest of them all, but this one is wow.))

RekkeR >>:

Валяй піпсовку, подивимось, що напіпсував. Зрозуміло буде, чому гризеся з усіма.

I have about this for the last month (equity is about the same):

But as I've been switching to a new strategy for the last three months, it's not yet mastered definitively and statistically.

Galina писал(а) >>

О....
So now you're blaming me for this?
Don't you have your own head on your shoulders?
By the way, I've been posting forecasts with pictures for sale for a long time now, but you took your time....
and here's, uh, .....

Where did you get that black cat?

Sta2066 >>:

Где вы взяли эту черную кошку?

:))
Вот ссыль http://cs4805.vkontakte.ru/u33437932/103322562/x_d2a10ac7.jpg
I have a friend who skype me from time to time with such nice things :)))
I'm being kind :)
:))

On months by fractals it is good to build a triangle - we are coming out of the middle of it now.The month ends - and a monthly candle is drawn from the bottom of the Fibo level - it is already trending.And the zigzag and fractal and candlestick analysis all talk about a strong downward trend.The next fibo level is 1.2780.But there is one more level near to 1.300.The financial tools indicate to 1.300- 1.2960-1.2980 to be exact. The mechanical MMA built the level 1.2760.I am confused by the fact that it did it in the beginning of January and since then it keeps on this level.

Reason: