Kolachi Method of Trading - page 44

Hi,

Please use small postion size till you learn how to use KM. Saying that you lost a lot of money reveals irresponsible trader attitude.

Please post chart and i will tell you what was wrong with the entry or trade management.

Taking loss or losing few earned pips is not bad. If you want to be a disciplined trader then you will have to pass through this stage. It is almost sure that market will first test your nerves and if you overcome the temptation to close early then market will reward you.

regards,

kolachi

ivan_mynx:
hi kolachi..yesterday i lost a lot of money..i am waiting for the change of the slope of wma 5..after one candle closed and the wma slope change i open sell posisition..but, after that the second candle start going up..and i have to wait until the second candle closed...i don`t know i have to close it when i am in loss or not.. and then the second case guru, when i get into profit for first candle and two candle in short posisition i didn`t closed it..and the third candle, appear and it going up...i wait until the third candle closed, and i loss my money..guru, is that anything wrong? and then, why this thread is so quiet now??

I am relatively new to forex trading so what I think today may change tomorrow, but at the moment this kolachi method has got my attention. If someone here conciders themselves fairly knowlegable when it comes to this method, I would like to discuss it.

Take care, Adam Kelly

Weekly Performance

Month: Feb/March, 2008

Week: 27-5th day

Equity Change: -7.02%

Pips Pefromance: -217 pips

kolachi

Hei Kolachi, do you operate managed account using this trading system? If you do what would be the requirements? thanks

Alejandro

Hi Adam,

I hope till now you must have read the thread from the very first post. If you have done so then I am ready to discuss it with you.

kolachi

adades1234:
I am relatively new to forex trading so what I think today may change tomorrow, but at the moment this kolachi method has got my attention. If someone here conciders themselves fairly knowlegable when it comes to this method, I would like to discuss it. Take care, Adam Kelly

Hi,

Yes I manage KMA (Kolachi's Managed Account). In KMA, participants do not share risk but share profits on their Principal Amount which is guaranteed in case of any loss. KMA is presently managing $4500+

You can read details in Kolachi Academy: kolachi.ac

kolachi

atisnado:
Hei Kolachi, do you operate managed account using this trading system? If you do what would be the requirements? thanks Alejandro

Reference your website... why is it not working. Several traders have posted that they have sent in their request for membership and have not received a reply back yet. Is their a problem?

Hi,

I havent received any such report earlier. Would you please guide me where the several traders have posted such thing so that i may reply accordingly. My Yahoo Messenger ID is known to all and it is my email too. Therefore,no one should have any trouble contacting me.

I can even see that a trader registered today in KA (kolachi.ac) which means there is no such trouble apparently.

kolachi

ProfTrader:
Reference your website... why is it not working. Several traders have posted that they have sent in their request for membership and have not received a reply back yet. Is their a problem?

Hi Kolachi,

I registered today for the forum on kolachitv and haven't recieved a response so I can read through the threads and information. can you check it please? thanks.

Hi guys,

Please do not post kolachi.tv website problems in this thread, rather send me an email at kolachitrader at yahoo.

It does not look nice to discuss such issues here. Thanks for understanding.

kolachi

dank:
Hi Kolachi,I registered today for the forum on kolachitv and haven't recieved a response so I can read through the threads and information. can you check it please? thanks.
Reason: