Kolachi Method 2 of Trading - page 2

very discretionary method

yyc196 Kolachi dosnt use a mq4 for fib median line. just set the levels he gave in the levels area of the moving average.

Welcome Kolachi and good luck

Kolachi template.

Files:
kolachi.tpl  2 kb

kolachi:
fxcruiser,

Thanks for the welcome.I hope we will have friendly and cooperative environment here.The reason for the move is that FF has deleted all three threads of Kolachi Methods which were available to traders for free of any cost.They had banned me under the allegation of spamming but i dont object that.However, destroying any free and valuable material because it contains name of Kolachi is not fair.

kind regards,

kolachi

Yeah! FF is just like those places we say "nice to visit; not to stay". I am a just a PT (passing through) there. I posted once or twice and got slammed with this rule # whatever. Anyhow, I am sure you will find TSD much friendlier but you will still find some negative comments like I get from time to time in my thread. But good things, good people still prevail. We have super admins here.

Again, my best wishes to you and your group.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nice work Kolachi. Can you post which MAs are which color, will make my life easier to understand? Some can tell just by looking at it, but not me....

Thanks,

ET

ET,

Thanks for asking.

wma5 is Teal.

Ema21 is yellow

Ema55 is Brown

Ema100 is Blue

Ema200 is Red.

The difference between Kolachi Method and Kolachi Method 2 is that KM2 doesnt use ema55 and uses median lines.While KM uses ema55 as considers it as a strong support and resisitance of the system.

KM gives muh importance to Diplomatic Channelsfor its entries and exits.KM also uses Koalchi Dispersionas its strong feature.While KM2 doesnt emphasize these phenomenon.

KM2 is mostly for position trading and considers axis as its biggerst take profit.

Please feel free to ask anything which is not clear.

kolachi

et_phonehome_2:
Nice work Kolachi. Can you post which MAs are which color, will make my life easier to understand? Some can tell just by looking at it, but not me....

Thanks,

ET

hi kolachi,

can u share your MT4 template for this KM2 setup?

Anybody that has such a sell aggrandizing signature gets my vote! where is the goddam EA!

Reason: