How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - page 9

Eleni Anna Branou :

Hai fatto clic sul nome del segnale (il nome del segnale blu a sinistra della tua foto)?

Non tutti i broker forex supportano i segnali, ma vedo che il tuo broker ha la scheda Segnali (Segnali), quindi dovrebbe essere OK.

Yes, the procedure I do is correct. I asked the broker for confirmation and he told me the enigma: after the new ESMA regulation came into force most European brokers blocked the signals. I have tried with 3 brokers and all 3 do not allow me to purchase.

I think it will be necessary for me to open an account with a broker that provides the signals.

A lot will have my same problem.

Thank you all for the support.

Hi, I joined a provider and got my first signals.

Trades in my account have 0.01 lot sizes whereas on the provider account it is 0.1, I do not understand why there is this much difference.

The provider has a $12000 account and I have a $4600 account. The provider can use 95% of my deposit.

According to these numbers, I would expect lot sizes around 0.03.

Can someone explain why I get 0.01 lot sizes ?

Can I change the lot size for the trades ?

Thx

Manu:

Hi, I joined a provider and got my first signals.

Trades in my account have 0.01 lot sizes whereas on the provider account it is 0.1, I do not understand why there is this much difference.

The provider has a $12000 account and I have a $4600 account. The provider can use 95% of my deposit.

According to these numbers, I would expect lot sizes around 0.03.

Can someone explain why I get 0.01 lot sizes ?

Can I change the lot size for the trades ?

Thx

Do you have the same leverage?

Copying ratio is calculated automatically, based on balances, leverages and currencies.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you have the same leverage?

Copying ratio is calculated automatically, based on balances, leverages and currencies.

I think you found the reason...

I have 1:200 lev and the provider is 1:500

Thx !

Hi,

My acount Provider singnal using broker with 1 lot equal by 0.1 lot of my broker. What happen with my acount if it the same balance with proveider singnal acount?

How to set that provider open 1 lot. My acount only open 0.1 lot?

Dungvt1983:

Hi,

My acount Provider singnal using broker with 1 lot equal by 0.1 lot of my broker. What happen with my acount if it the same balance with proveider singnal acount?

How to set that provider open 1 lot. My acount only open 0.1 lot?

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

If you want the same lot size, you should keep a bit more balance than the signal provider, since you can only use up to 95% of it in signal copying.

I connected to  provider signal but their deals have not been copied for me
I don't know where the problem is
Can you help me?

400377:
Can you help me?

Read first post of the thread to be sure that you did everything concering the instruction on the first post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
Besides, you can see on the logs just to check about the errors (you can understand about why is not not copied using the logs).
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

400377:
Can you help me?

You have already been told not to double post and yet here you are doing it again!

I won't delete your post as Sergey has replied.

The other topic where you have received replies is at

Link

Signals are not copying
Signals are not copying
  • www.mql5.com
Hello I bought signal from provider 2 weeks ago and see that owner is still trading but unfortunatelly nothing is trading on my account...

I have problem when connect to signal. it was not connect whether I log in MQL5 acc to MT4 community. 

I use Macbook. Please give some instruction

Reason: