How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - page 16

What to do if my broker XAUUSD symbol is not the same with my broker?  My broker is XAUUSD.m .   Then in the journal, it says signal skip as no symbol found?

Lukas Onggo Wijaya #:
What to do if my broker XAUUSD symbol is not the same with my broker?  My broker is XAUUSD.m .   Then in the journal, it says signal skip as no symbol found?
It may be because of mapping: your broker is proposing more than 1 symbol for Gold, or this symbol is having non-forex margin calculation according to specification (it is also the broker's related issue).
I collected all the information available about mapping on this post (for more details).
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited

iam trying to copy a free signal on a live account. But its not showing any thing when ever i click copy on the signal on mql5 website. A copy of mt5 download it self and signal tabs open on the mt4 but nothing shows up. I have followed all the steps mentioned earlier to connect to a signal but still when i do a search nothing shows up. Looks like my search button is not doing any thing at all it does not search any thing. Any help?

Jahanzaib Hassan #:
 iam trying to copy a free signal on a live account. But its not showing any thing when ever i click copy on the signal on mql5 website. A copy of mt5 download it self and signal tabs open on the mt4 but nothing shows up. I have followed all the steps mentioned earlier to connect to a signal but still when i do a search nothing shows up. Looks like my search button is not doing any thing at all it does not search any thing. Any help?

Read the rules:

12. Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Carl Schreiber #:

Read the rules:

Hi Carl thanks for your input, i have read the rules but my question is Signal is not copying at all. signal is based on demo account yes, but it should show up in the search. currently my search option is not doing any thing.  I have logged in through community tab and journal shoed it as well. Any help to fix the search option?

What happens if the Signal Provider is trading Symbol "EURUSD.pro" and Subscriber has symbol only "EURUSD"? Will the trade copied from Provider to Subscriber as there is extra sufix ".pro" in the symbol name ?

If the symbols don't match look for another signal or another account with you broker with the same symbol or another broker: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/87377
Any solution if the signal not copy due provider not match
Any solution if the signal not copy due provider not match
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, any advise is the provider trading pair not the same as our platform, please assist provider - EURUSD RECEIVER - EURUSD. robin...

Good day. I plan to connect two accounts to copy signals, how many remote servers do I need?

В'ячеслав Вербовський #Good afternoon. I plan to connect two accounts to copy the signals, how many mini virtual series do I need?

I have edited and translated your post.

Please, in the English forum you are only allowed to communicate in English (the same for any other forum).

If you want to communicate in Russian, please do so here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

Regarding your question; you can only connect one signal per account.

Форум трейдеров - MQL5 community
Форум трейдеров - MQL5 community
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий
Reason: