How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - page 8

fabfab:
but the signals recorded by itself if you have a VPS metatrader ?

I don't understand what you mean, if you have a MT4/5 platform on your VPS (other than MQL5 VPS), you still have to follow the same instructions, except of the last steps concerning the MQL5 VPS subscription.

Follow all steps up to number 10.

Eleni Anna Branou :

Non capisco cosa intendi, se hai una piattaforma MT4 / 5 sul tuo VPS (diverso da MQL5 VPS), devi comunque seguire le stesse istruzioni, ad eccezione degli ultimi passaggi riguardanti l'abbonamento VPS MQL5.

Seguire tutti i passaggi fino al numero 10.

unfortunately the procedure indicated by you does not work. Arrival at point num. 5 and the green button does not appear. If, on the other hand, I enter the mql5.com website and buy the signal from there, my browser will open and automatically download the mt5 instead of opening the mt4 and confirming the purchase.

There is a technical problem that they should correct. It is not possible for a user to do all these tours to buy a service. is absurd!

fabfab:

unfortunately the procedure indicated by you does not work. Arrival at point num. 5 and the green button does not appear. If, on the other hand, I enter the mql5.com website and buy the signal from there, my browser will open and automatically download the mt5 instead of opening the mt4 and confirming the purchase.

There is a technical problem that they should correct. It is not possible for a user to do all these tours to buy a service. is absurd!

If you don't see the green button, then you either haven't logged into your MQL5 community account (step 2) or you don't have enough money in your MQL5 account in order to subscribe.

You DO NOT SUBSCRIBE through the MQL5.com website, how many times do I have to tell you that?

Eleni Anna Branou :

MQL5 (step 2) or you don't have enough money in your MQL5 account to sign up.

DO NOT SIGN UP via the MQL5.com website, how often do I have to tell you?

no, you're wrong. I have enough funds to buy the signal. see the photos. There is a technical problem

I'm attaching 3 screens to make you understand. if I go to the MARKETS section I can buy without problems. The SIGNALs part does not exist. I follow the procedure but when I click on the SIGNAL COPY button nothing happens. Chrome opens and automatically downloads mt5.

Does not complete the purchase. And it doesn't even do it on the other PCs I've tried (I'm a computer technician and I've been doing this for 20 years).

Is there a procedure for entering the signal manually?

Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
  • www.metatrader5.com
Download MetaTrader 5 and start trading Forex, Stocks and Futures! Rich trading functionality, technical and fundamental market analysis, copy trading and automated trading are all exciting features that you can access for free right now! MetaTrader 5 offers a wide variety of functions for the modern forex and exchange market trader: Full set...
Files:
cattura1.JPG  178 kb
Cattura2.JPG  268 kb
Cattura3.JPG  421 kb
Cattura4.JPG  189 kb

fabfab:

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

I have edited your post using the translation tool this time.

Keith Watford :

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

I have edited your post using the translation tool this time.

Sorry, I used the translation button.

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I tried them all together with a work colleague. I tried on 3 different computers. The Mt4 platform no longer works with signals. If anyone can help me, I thank him very much.

Alternatively, unfortunately, I will move elsewhere to buy the signals.

thank to all for help

fabfab:

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I tried them all together with a work colleague. I tried on 3 different computers. The Mt4 platform no longer works with signals. If anyone can help me, I thank him very much.

Alternatively, unfortunately, I will move elsewhere to buy the signals.

thank to all for help

You are very lazy and you don't know how to follow instructions.

Click the signal's name, where my red arrow is and then follow my instructions, that you haven't bothered to read at all.

Files:
Cattura2.jpg  334 kb

Eleni Anna Branou :

Sei molto pigro e non sai come seguire le istruzioni.

Fai clic sul nome del segnale, dove si trova la mia freccia rossa, quindi segui le mie istruzioni, che non ti sei disturbato a leggere.

you say so but you did not understand that I have already followed your instructions and nothing works.

I'm an IT consultant and I've been doing this job for 20 years. They are very simple procedures!

It is not a problem of incorrect procedure. I think it's a broker problem. I tried with ActivTrader and IG-Market and nothing. Does not work. A little while ago I tried AFX (which unfortunately has no active licenses to operate) and with that it works.

Thanks anyway for the support.

fabfab:

you say so but you did not understand that I have already followed your instructions and nothing works.

I'm an IT consultant and I've been doing this job for 20 years. They are very simple procedures!

It is not a problem of incorrect procedure. I think it's a broker problem. I tried with ActivTrader and IG-Market and nothing. Does not work. A little while ago I tried AFX (which unfortunately has no active licenses to operate) and with that it works.

Thanks anyway for the support.

Did you clicked on the signal's name (the blue signal name on the left of your photo)?

Not all forex brokers support signals, but I see that your broker has the Signals (Segnali) tab, so it should be OK.

Reason: