How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
anihristanova
anihristanova  
Eleni Anna Branou:

You haven't selected the signal you want to subscribe.

Go to the beginning of this topic and take the steps, one by one, very cerefully.

I typed the signal name but nothing comes empty screen 
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
anihristanova:
I typed the signal name but nothing comes empty screen 

Type the signal on the search box in the upper right corner, click ENTER, then click on the results, the signal name with the blue color letters and after a few seconds you will see the signal in front of you.

If nothing of the above happens, check if you don't have the signals tab, down below in the terminal window of your MT4.

Some brokers, don't allow signals copying.

The thing that the signal provider uses that broker doesn't mean anything, because he may be able to be a signal provider, but you may not be able to follow him.

winterry
winterry  

Hello, 

A couple of questions: The last step states to "migrate signal: account and settings" does this mean that if I migrate "all", not just the signal that this will cause problems?

I have been following a signal and it has been running ok for two weeks. I missed one trade for gold because I believe my broker account has high spreads for gold/usd. 

However, yesterday the signal took 4 trades and my account only executed 1 trade (USD/JPY was the one that I took, I show no attempts in my journal for the VPS for EUR/USD, GBP/USD and XAU/USD trade that were also take by Signal provider). I have done all of the steps provided in this post, and again it was working fine before seemingly. 

Some additional information: the author of the signal told me to uncheck the box that says "copy stop loss and take profit levels", this seems strange to me and like it should not be the case. Additionally, this is a demo account

I have attached the journal from the VPS that shows the last two trades. I reset the subscription after having the issues with the skipped trades today and we'll see how things go tonight. 

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
winterry:

Hello, 

A couple of questions: The last step states to "migrate signal: account and settings" does this mean that if I migrate "all", not just the signal that this will cause problems?

I have been following a signal and it has been running ok for two weeks. I missed one trade for gold because I believe my broker account has high spreads for gold/usd. 

However, yesterday the signal took 4 trades and my account only executed 1 trade (USD/JPY was the one that I took, I show no attempts in my journal for the VPS for EUR/USD, GBP/USD and XAU/USD trade that were also take by Signal provider). I have done all of the steps provided in this post, and again it was working fine before seemingly. 

Some additional information: the author of the signal told me to uncheck the box that says "copy stop loss and take profit levels", this seems strange to me and like it should not be the case. Additionally, this is a demo account

I have attached the journal from the VPS that shows the last two trades. I reset the subscription after having the issues with the skipped trades today and we'll see how things go tonight. 

In your VPS journal is stated that trading is disabled.

Make sure that the EURUSD, GBPUSD and XAU/USD are available and enabled for trading in the symbols window.

To add comments, please log in or register