[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 723

The sacrifice itself goes into my greedy hands ))))

MobileMan:

I'm not giving you any advice. Learn how to work with locs

MobileMan:

I'm not giving you any advice. Learn how to work with lochs
That's a very interesting topic - why don't you start a thread? - I'd like to read something like that.

margin.call:
The victim walks into my greedy hands )))

Kolyan, at least you take him away, I can't do it anymore))))

He asks what I'm doing here, you wouldn't see such a thing for any money)))))

strangerr:

There's already half the audience here in a deep salty half-depot, can you give them some advice?

And the pupils are tearing their hair out of their seats

Don't bully the lecture!

strangerr:

He asks what I'm doing here, you wouldn't see that for any money)))))

I'm powerless )))) I've already talked to him a hundred times if you remember )))

Tantrik:
don't bully your way through a lecture!

Tantrik:
This is a very interesting topic - can you start a thread? - something like that I'd like to read.

Guys, it's not a matter of theory - there are plenty of it on the Web, it's more in the experience. Believe me - I have a VERY large amount of it in the lochs. Until you open 10 times (including unsuccessfully) will not learn. Today's lock has already been opened, because it is already positive.

MobileMan:

Guys, it's not a question of theory - there's plenty of it on the web - it's more about experience. Believe me, I have a VERY large amount of it in the lochs. Until you open it 10 times (including unsuccessfully), you won't learn. Today's lock has already been opened, because it is already positive.

strangerr:

Listen, Stranger, have you got nothing better to do? Or have you been smoking?
Reason: