A topic for traders. - page 132

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Guys, we have no right to tell each other what to do. Everyone has their own way in life. What is there to be cyclical about? Either have a pleasant conversation or go about your business, I couldn't find a better one for myself. One is always in a bad mood after a polemic.
So I ask him about correlation and he posts pictures of anatomy... I want to talk to him about correlation. I've asked him five times already: What will he do if the pairs go into deep negative? He's getting away with it.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You need to set aside a couple of hours of time and listen to lectures on how to extract positivity from negativity. Seriously. It helped me a lot, I used to be nervous and now it makes me so much fun :)

Vitaly, what will you do if the pairs go down by 1000 pips, i.e. very much apart?

Perhaps you can, Vitaly, but why? It's no fun to beat someone if it hurts the other person. It's not fun.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Perhaps you can, Vitaly, but why? Winning over someone does not bring pleasure if it hurts the other person. It's not fun.

It's no fun when someone spoils the mood and the people closest to them suffer. That's not cool. Depression is not a good thing.

Discovering the ability to look for the positives in the negatives is a good thing. Always cheerful and talkative with loved ones.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Perhaps you can, Vitaly, but why? It's no fun to beat someone if it hurts the other person. It's no fun.
And no one here is trying to beat anyone. I'm trying to understand what Vitaly will do if his pairs go into an 80% drawdown? Wait for more drawdowns?

osmo1709 #:
And no one is trying to beat anyone here. I'm trying to understand what Vitaly will do if his pairs go into 80% drawdown? Wait for more drawdowns?

Yes, wait for a 172% drawdown

What a heated discourse these days...

Remind please, has it been proven here that waves/etc/market laws work or just mantras and bragging and fake reports as usual? 🙂

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

It's no fun when someone spoils the mood and the people closest to them suffer. That's not cool. Depression is not a good thing.

Discovering the ability to look for the positives in the negatives is a good thing. Always cheerful and talkative with loved ones.

You are good, Vitaly, so answer me this: what will you do when the couples go into a deep negative?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Yes, wait for a 172% drawdown

Vitaly, there is no such thing as a 172% drawdown. Percent (from Italian pro cento) is one hundredth. That is, the number of percentages can't be more than 100. Let's talk seriously, shall we? Vitaliy, let's get closer to the subject. Let's talk about correlation. What will you do when the pairs go into a big minus?

osmo1709 #:
Vitaly, there is no such thing as a 172% drawdown. Percent (from Italian pro cento) is one hundredth. So the number of percentages can't be more than 100. Let's talk seriously, shall we? Vitaliy, let's get closer to the subject. Let's talk about correlation. What will you do when the pairs go into a big negative?

Is interest like that? I'll go and do some research.

Reason: