Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 19

deleted double post

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

i found your stoch ver,can it be made with slope color ........ and still not found any of CCI composite,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

composite_stochastic.ex4

mntiwana

Just regarding CCI now : as far as I am aware of, there is no composite CCI (but will check some more)

mladen:

mntiwana

Just regarding CCI now : as far as I am aware of, there is no composite CCI (but will check some more)

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for reply,regarding composite,multi TF bars and rest of MTF kind indicators,if we see and count those all as a usual ways,it looks like a un sequential way,for example if i do count it,

any indicator of period 1 at M1 TF

5 at M5 tf------- 5 times more than first tf with 500% than previous

10 at M10 tf------10 times more than first tf but 200% than previous

15 at M15 tf.......15 times more than first tf but 150% than previous

30 at M30 tf........30 times more than first tf but 200% than previous

60 at H1 tf.........60 times more than first tf but 200% than previous

240 at H4 tf .......240 times more than first tf but 400% than previous

so all in all no proper sequence and similarity in ratio,proportionality and rate.my question is,is there a way and possibility and facility in coding for you, that you can merge or multiply values/period in a proper sequential and proportional way,for example 50% or 75% or 150% or 200/double than every previous TF.....i am not sure if i was able to make you understand what i means for....thanks.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for reply,regarding composite,multi TF bars and rest of MTF kind indicators,if we see and count those all as a usual ways,it looks like a un sequential way,for example if i do count it,

any indicator of period 1 at M1 TF

5 at M5 tf------- 5 times more than first tf with 500% than previous

10 at M10 tf------10 times more than first tf but 200% than previous

15 at M15 tf.......15 times more than first tf but 150% than previous

30 at M30 tf........30 times more than first tf but 200% than previous

60 at H1 tf.........60 times more than first tf but 200% than previous

240 at H4 tf .......240 times more than first tf but 400% than previous

so all in all no proper sequence and similarity in ratio,proportionality and rate.my question is,is there a way and possibility and facility in coding for you, that you can merge or multiply values/period in a proper sequential and proportional way,for example 50% or 75% or 150% or 200/double than every previous TF.....i am not sure if i was able to make you understand what i means for....thanks.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

That way, more or less, works just for a few indicators

As an example : try that same way for RSI and see what are you going to get. So, in order to have real multi time frame, there is no simple substitute as that. I know that some people have thought that they have found a perfect way, but as I told already a couple of times : that is a "naive multi time framing" and even for the indicators that it works for (like ma) that is just an approximation, not a real value of the higher time frame value

mladen:

mntiwana

That way, more or less, works just for a few indicators

As an example : try that same way for RSI and see what are you going to get. So, in order to have real multi time frame, there is no simple substitute as that. I know that some people have thought that they have found a perfect way, but as I told already a couple of times : that is a "naive multi time framing" and even for the indicators that it works for (like ma) that is just an approximation, not a real value of the higher time frame value

Dearest MLADEN,

much thanks for explaining things,if cci can be one of that few indicators,and can you manage time and give a try to CCI as a way to multiply additional values with percentage in a proper sequential ratio way by 150% or 200% or any you think suitable,of the previous value ....... or the way you did with composite TSI first order,second order till fifth....just my curiosity how would be results,but if you think,it is not so use full,let it go off.

regards

composite_tsi_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

much thanks for explaining things,if cci can be one of that few indicators,and can you manage time and give a try to CCI as a way to multiply additional values with percentage in a proper sequential ratio way by 150% or 200% or any you think suitable,of the previous value ....... or the way you did with composite TSI first order,second order till fifth....just my curiosity how would be results,but if you think,it is not so use full,let it go off.

regards

composite_tsi_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

mntiwana

You can easily check

See this : it is a 10 period CCI on 1 hour chart

And this is a 40 period CCI on 15 minute chart (4x10)

As you can see, they are not even close in values (nor in the times when the peaks are reached - there is a big time difference between the extremes)

So, CCI is not suitable for "naive multi timeframing"

Files:
cci_60.png  129 kb
cci_15.png  131 kb

double removed,looks still TSD site is not on its usual perfect way

Any rule which one can use the period multiplier?

deleted.......................

Reason: