Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 14

AlexSTAL:
You'd better get out of here, as you've been told... Don't litter the airwaves ?????? ?????omatic...
Please stay within the limits of censorship when discussing.

To the topicstarter:

Please indicate whether testing was done on 4 or 5 digits, time interval of optimization, parameters used in the runs presented in the pictures, time intervals of the runs.

In this case, a constructive discussion and comparison of results is possible, if it's interesting for you.

Any indicator, whatever it is, either introduces a delay or creates an unreasonable divergence...

sometimes divergence can not always tell you the strength of the counter

But during the set of checks and observations has revealed quite an interesting point when the signal when repeated filtration allows the upcoming trend reversal for 2-3 bars in the lower or up to 4-5 bars in the higher TF ... this point is shown on the oscillator below which allows you to prepare in advance for a decision in the presence of turning ... but there are things to consider is that when moving in a trend signal of any oscillator is a signal that creates multiple oscillations and only at the final stage of trend reversal oscillator sozo

Well...

The circus has gone and the clowns have stayed.

ALeek:

The strategy is very simple. The Expert Advisor uses 3 standard indicators that trigger a sell/buy signal when the set parameters are reached.

If you are not a coward, you can put it on the terminal yourself and give it a good run.

NO VIRUSES THERE!!! I DON'T DO THIS SHIT!!!! You can say that this indicator is a result of today's altruistic mood which prompted me to put it on the web. :)

Those who trade 10$ will not like it, but those who have more than 1000$. (I think this is not a problem) the result though not a big but will. But better a bird in the hand.... :) and who wants can chase a crane... :)

I have tried your Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester and I join the public comments. In addition, I have noticed some destructive action - if you try to run it on a period larger than M15, the log swells up to large sizes, eating disk space and the second start of the tester displays EA's ads, until I killed all the files concerning your EA, I could not get rid of it. Perhaps there are some other surprises, I do not know yet.

For my part I would like to offer my EA, a remodeled MA Sample. I optimized it for gbpusd on H1 timeframe. During 2 months of testing (01.06-01.08.2010) it has doubled my deposit of $1000, while yours managed to squeeze out one deal of $350. So what makes your EA good?

Files:
ma.mq4  6 kb

tervlad:

I have run your Expert Advisor in the tester - I join the public feedback. I have also noticed some destructive behavior - if I try to run it on a period larger than M15, the log file gets so big that it eats the disk space and the second thing I see on the start of the tester is a pop-up of EA's advertising, until I killed all files concerning your EA, I cannot get rid of it. Perhaps there are some other surprises, I do not know yet.

For my part I would like to offer my EA, a remodeled MA Sample. I optimized it for gbpusd on H1 timeframe. During 2 months of testing (01.06-01.08.2010) it has doubled my deposit of $1000, while yours managed to squeeze out one deal of $350. So what makes your Expert Advisor good?

)))))) What are the representatives of dealing centres and just "envious" traders willing to do so that no one can make money from trading... They even lie and don't blush. There's nowhere near any EA advertising out there!!!! No disk space is loaded, moreover, before you it has been tested by 100 other traders and no one has noticed it! You should better change the computer, because it's probably very old. As for the deals, he may have made one, but it was stable. But your sinkers will earn 1000, and then they will sell 200,000 of them, and not because you can't write a profitable EA. Profitable EAs are very easy to write, you just don't want to share them with the public! You only work for the rat!

Just put this clown away already.

Bicus:
Just put this clown away already.

Bicus, the administration of this site is not stupid, they know when and what they have to do themselves.

ALeek:

The test is done on an M1 timeframe!!!

Who doesn't like the way it makes deals - you don't have to use it, I'm not forcing you to! But the Expert Advisor does bring a stable profit, though not a big one.

I want to test your EA file, it may be corrupted, please re-download it.

Yuri_vk:

Your EA file is not downloading, I think it is corrupted, please re-download it, I want to test it.

I don't think the author is able to do that. It is unlikely the author will be able to do it.
Reason: