Indicators Optimized for Offline Charts - page 11

Can you set number of bar to 500 or 300? The renko chart builder is very CPU hungry, not the indicators.

krelian99:
Can you set number of bar to 500 or 300? The renko chart builder is very CPU hungry, not the indicators.

Hi krelian99

I will try it,Thank you very much for your comments.

Thx.

Hello, I'm new coder and I wonder if anybody can help or tell me what I have to do to change this indicator to draw properly on the off-line charts. I'm using 15-30 second charts and this indicator doesn't draw the multi-time-frame as it obviously wasn't designed for off-line charts. I'm able to use the indicator on time-frame "0" or "current" on aforementioned off-line charts but other time-frames either don't plot correctly or don't draw at all. For example, if I try to plot a 1 minute setting on my 30 second off-line chart, nothing gets drawn. If I try to plot using H1 setting of the indicator draws funky lines. I'm posting the indicator if anybody can take a look...

Files:
fasttmaline.mq4  10 kb

saunga2nd33:
Hello, I'm new coder and I wonder if anybody can help or tell me what I have to do to change this indicator to draw properly on the off-line charts. I'm using 15-30 second charts and this indicator doesn't draw the multi-time-frame as it obviously wasn't designed for off-line charts. I'm able to use the indicator on time-frame "0" or "current" on aforementioned off-line charts but other time-frames either don't plot correctly or don't draw at all. For example, if I try to plot a 1 minute setting on my 30 second off-line chart, nothing gets drawn. If I try to plot using H1 setting of the indicator draws funky lines. I'm posting the indicator if anybody can take a look...

May be you can try this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page101

Steven, Thanks for the reply. The indicator I uploaded doesn't have any issues with the new mt4 build. I just need someone to tell me how to go about changing this indicator so that I can have it fully functional on off-line charts. This indicator, as well as the one you provided in your link, do not work properly in the off-line charts. The multi-time-frame only works on 1minute and up. I need someone to tell me how to go about changing the code or perhaps tell me where I can get an answer.

stevenpun:
May be you can try this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page101

Ovo:

Keltner Channel

Definition of Keltner Channel at Investopedia

Keltner.ex4

I cannot get this to work on my offline ovo tick chart

Reason: