Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 220

Again : build 783. Not a single word about it and what has changed.I was searching Russian parts of the forum too : same. Nothing. MT should change its name to "no support at all"

techmac:
Again : build 783. Not a single word about it and what has changed.I was searching Russian parts of the forum too : same. Nothing. MT should change its name to "no support at all"

On a Russian part you can find 2-3 post about new build - but in the build 765 thread. No explanation of changes though

checkin:
On a Russian part you can find 2-3 post about new build - but in the build 765 thread. No explanation of changes though

Yes, I saw it now. So we have to guess what is changed as usual

Normally, if you don't see post about new build you can see in MT5 forum changelog. Now editor is same than MT5, then if you see build number in changelog and MT4 editor have same number, at least you know changes in editor. Evident terminal is different topic.

braintheboss:
Normally, if you don't see post about new build you can see in MT5 forum changelog. Now editor is same than MT5, then if you see build number in changelog and MT4 editor have same number, at least you know changes in editor. Evident terminal is different topic.

yes

But in this case they are changing the terminal (it is build 783 now) and nothing have been published what have been changed

braintheboss:

All I could find was the build 765 thread - they are ignoring new mt4 builds on mt5 forum too

I refer you can see compiler fixes in MT5 blog seeing post about MT5 changelog because compiler have same numeration ( have same MT5 icon too when you open MT4 editor ). About MT4 terminal evident nobody know changes because they don't give information. Is not perfect but is something... :S

braintheboss:
I refer you can see compiler fixes in MT5 blog seeing post about MT5 changelog because compiler have same numeration ( have same MT5 icon too when you open MT4 editor ). About MT4 terminal evident nobody know changes because they don't give information. Is not perfect but is something... :S

I understand what you are saying

But went to their site and went to metatrader 5 change log thread : not a single word was dedicated to metatrader 4 functions or mql4 specifics. How metaeditor compiles is not what I want to know. I want to know what is done with mt4 (mql4 and mt4 terminal) I could not care less howw the compiled (editor) makes ex4

Build 784 today

Again no explanation what has been changed

checkin:
Build 784 today Again no explanation what has been changed

If they told what has been changed, they would have to tell that it is still full of bugs. That is I see nothing way : pretending that all is OK instead of making it OK