Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 226

mladen:
Glad that I could help - the things not always are as they seem

I just wish that they start to behave as a normal software developing company - not as a bunch of bullies that are ignoring whenever you tell them that something is wrong

techmac:
I just wish that they start to behave as a normal software developing company - not as a bunch of bullies that are ignoring whenever you tell them that something is wrong

Not going to happen - the messed it up so much, that the mt4 to mt5 combination can not be un-messed. It is like having awar on two fronts : can not be won

No mention of build 791 on mt forum . Not on any of the 3 - again we have to guess what has been changed

checkin:
No mention of build 791 on mt forum . Not on any of the 3 - again we have to guess what has been changed

All as usual The news would be if the published detailed description of all the changes

whisperer:
All as usual The news would be if the published detailed description of all the changes

There are no changes - that is pouring from one cup to another - the things stays the same

morro:
There are no changes - that is pouring from one cup to another - the things stays the same

Probably

I stopped hoping that old errors are going to disappear

whisperer:
Probably I stopped hoping that old errors are going to disappear

Let's hope that they shall correct the errors that are essential for work

And that they are going to stop changing things that worked OK

mladen:
Let's hope that they shall correct the errors that are essential for work And that they are going to stop changing things that worked OK

The are not going to change anything

They are getting ready for one of those "expos" where they are going to buy some award again and then they are going ot use that as a proof that all is OK

techmac:
The are not going to change anything They are getting ready for one of those "expos" where they are going to buy some award again and then they are going ot use that as a proof that all is OK

Well, we shall see. I hope you are not right

mladen:
Well, we shall see. I hope you are not right

I hope so too, but nothing they are doing in the last year is showing it

Reason: