Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 215

wintersky111:
Actually whats the progress with MT4 lately in the recent builds. Are they slowing down in releasing massive numbers of cranky updates? Maybe planning something different to solve the problems or just giving up altogether and let Metatrader die.

Was searching for email address of their CEO but sadly didnt manage to find it. I suppose their CEO might have drank too many Vodkas to stay sober this past few months...

Wintersky

Cheers

They are probably planing metatrader 666

I realized that my (banned) account on MQL4 has been replaced by the MQL5 one. So currently I can publish on MQL4 site with the only change, that clicking my user profile link opens the mql5.com site profile. Weird.

They are closing mt4 sites

The meaning is obvious

sebastianK:
They are closing mt4 sites The meaning is obvious

Relax. Could be just merging of forum sites only. Doubt they would be THAT stupid to make 2 big mistakes in a row by pushing everyone into the MT5- only bandwagon. If they do so, they're sure as hell the most ********** suckers on earth. Lol. They cant be that dumb enough by now to not realise NOBODY will jump ship with them to MT5

wintersky111:
Relax. Could be just merging of forum sites only. Doubt they would be THAT stupid to make 2 big mistakes in a row by pushing everyone into the MT5- only bandwagon. If they do so, they're sure as hell the most ********** suckers on earth. Lol. They cant be that dumb enough by now to not realise NOBODY will jump ship with them to MT5

Common sense and metatrader usually do not have anything in common ... we shall have to wait and see

I think this is like ticking and everyone foresee this coming. But trading goes on though.

rourkem:
I think this is like ticking and everyone foresee this coming. But trading goes on though.

It is like Alpari UK data :

"116,000 clients of which 27,000 were active in the last 12 months, 22,000 active within the last six months and 12,000 active within the last month (of 2014)"

Those were mainly metatrader clients. I would not call it a success. Overall loss of clients (my guess compared to 2013) : 90%. Last year loss of clients : almost 60%. At that rate, next year there will be as much metatrader clients as there are good decisions in mq team

techmac:
It is like Alpari UK data :

"116,000 clients of which 27,000 were active in the last 12 months, 22,000 active within the last six months and 12,000 active within the last month (of 2014)"

Those were mainly metatrader clients. I would not call it a success. Overall loss of clients (my guess compared to 2013) : 90%. Last year loss of clients : almost 60%. At that rate, next year there will be as much metatrader clients as there are good decisions in mq team

Oh. there will be a new wave of gamblers using mt. It is always like that

The interesting is that I have never seen an evidence that some metatrader trader got rich

Quick one please. Is everyonealready migrating to MT5? Or is MT4 still a viable option to use?

@rourkem

There is no sign of migrating customers to MT5. I still can see many brokers not having the MT5 as an option, while the MT4 looks mandatory for all of them.

Reason: