Can anybody help me to find this indicator?Thanks! - page 5

bundysax:

I was using/testing an EA, I dont remember which one it was but ....it had a nice indicator in the bottom left of the screen, it stated all the current trends

5min green arrow up

15 min green arrow up

30 min red arrow down

60 min red arrow down

etc. Does any one know where I can find this ? or just the name and I will find it my self.

Thanks

Few details but maybe it's on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178682

bundysax:
I found the indicator, its in Electra 1.11 now how do I get it on my meta trader platform ?? Thanks,

You have to compile it, open Metatrader editor (see the link at the top of the terminal bar) then load the indicator in the editor window and compile.

I am having difficulty seeing what is so good about this one?

bundysax:
I found the indicator, its in Electra 1.11 now how do I get it on my meta trader platform ?? Thanks,

Fantastic code..

Trend indicator

I found the indicator, its in Electra 1.11 now how do I get it on my meta trader platform ??

Thanks,

bundysax:
increase:
You have to compile it, open Metatrader editor (see the link at the top of the terminal bar) then load the indicator in the editor window and compile. I am having difficulty seeing what is so good about this one?
hellkas:
Fantastic code..

Posted EA is from Elite Section and was posted without authorization.

Obviously, poster have a warning.

Thanks to the only member who reported this.

Trend Indicator

The part I like about this indicator is....its small and its out of the way and it only takes a quick glance and I know which way the market is trending.

Sorry if I posted a restricted EA, I am also sorry to tell you that it isnt worth anything.

Where to find the MOM that plot like this?

Where to find the Momentum that plot like this?

Files:
mom2.jpg  24 kb

phoenix:
Where to find the Momentum that plot like this?

We just started to discuss this system on the Elite section and igorad developed the indicator.

Another "just posted" choice could be this: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page50#comment_332992

hello

i wonder if any one here can get this indicator please

Files:
14n2vyp.gif  26 kb

Price change

Hello,

I've seen an indicator or something which shows the price changes of the currencies at several timeframes. For example EUR/USD is declines at 4h, strong rising at 30 min and rising at 5min chart.

Maybe someone can help...

kind regards and thanks for your help

Reason: