Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 225

on my own:
The had some good ones (Rosh, KimIV,...) I know that KimIV left them, Rosch is posting some, but nothing significant.

Rosch is the one responsible for wrong metatrader macd and adx

KimIV was fired because he knew too much about coding

techmac:
Rosch is the one responsible for wrong metatrader macd and adx KimIV was fired because he knew too much about coding

Did not know that

Where did you learn it?

checkin:
Did not know that Where did you learn it?

rosh told about the indicators at mt site

About KimIV : he told it on his own site (and I am inclined to believe him)

techmac:
rosh told about the indicators at mt site About KimIV : he told it on his own site (and I am inclined to believe him)

Oh well - if they threw out KimIV for that then they deserve what is happening to them

checkin:
Oh well - if they threw out KimIV for that then they deserve what is happening to them

I don't know why KimIV is not with mt any more, but letting him go was a very wrong decision from mt. His clean, no BS coding was one of the reasons why mql became popular

mladen:
I don't know why KimIV is not with mt any more, but letting him go was a very wrong decision from mt. His clean, no BS coding was one of the reasons why mql became popular

KimIV had a site

It is not active any more : Домен kimiv.ru

on my own:
KimIV had a site It is not active any more : Домен kimiv.ru

Pity ...

techmac:
rosh told about the indicators at mt site About KimIV : he told it on his own site (and I am inclined to believe him)

With a part of this post I have to disagree : since linuxser and me have been in contact with rosh regarding macd and adx, the macd issue was not done by rosh (frankly, I do not know who did it). With adx the issue was a probable translation problem of Welles Wilders book

Rosh is a very good coder (it is enough to see his version of Spearman rank correlation and coders will immediately see how many "positive coding tricks" he used in such a short code) so I believe that some of the issues were simply out of his hands to manage - a coder that good would not allow himself naive errors like that and as far as I am acquainted with his work, he is anything but a naive coder

mladen:
With a part of this post I have to disagree : since linuxser and me have been in contact with rosh regarding macd and adx, the macd issue was not done by rosh (frankly, I do not know who did it). With adx the issue was a probable translation problem of Welles Wilders book Rosh is a very good coder (it is enough to see his version of Spearman rank correlation and coders will immediately see how many "positive coding tricks" he used in such a short code) so I believe that some of the issues were simply out of his hands to manage - a coder that good would not allow himself naive errors like that and as far as I am acquainted with his work, he is anything but a naive coder

Thanks for the additional information

techmac:
Thanks for the additional information

Glad that I could help - the things not always are as they seem

Reason: