Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 224

checkin:
It will be like : here you go : metatrader 5 can do it, you do not need metatrader 4. And they will never bother to tell that it has nothing in common to what mt4 does. They are in a hole and they are blaming us for not accepting the bs mt5

Still a long way to go for such compatibility. From my point of view they do not seem pushing the MT4 and MT5 convergence since they changed the MQL4. It is still as (in)compatible as it was in the beginning.

Nevertheless I do not understand why they "migrate" their mql4 site in a way it does not seem to migrate. They just abandoned it, leaving a single moderator to remove advertisements twice a week.

Ovo:
Still a long way to go for such compatibility. From my point of view they do not seem pushing the MT4 and MT5 convergence since they changed the MQL4. It is still as (in)compatible as it was in the beginning. Nevertheless I do not understand why they "migrate" their mql4 site in a way it does not seem to migrate. They just abandoned it, leaving a single moderator to remove advertisements twice a week.

They are abandoning it for all the usual reasons : mt is not going in the direction they expected it. And they are going to continue blaming us (users) for their errors (coding the new mt as well as business decisions)

The number of brokers is falling and mt is obviously losing - it is just a mater of time when will the whole thing fall apart

mt5 forum is unreadable and unusable

mt4 forum is dying

all in all - mt forums are of little use

News: they are freezing earned funds for one week

It becomes more and more obvious what is happening to them

checkin:
News: they are freezing earned funds for one week It becomes more and more obvious what is happening to them

Perhaps they are gonna start their own company for coding service.

Ovo:
Perhaps they are gonna start their own company for coding service.

That I would like to see And then they would code MACD, ADX, RSI, ... that have nothing to do with those indicators (as they do it now). That would be some "service"

techmac:
That I would like to see And then they would code MACD, ADX, RSI, ... that have nothing to do with those indicators (as they do it now). That would be some "service"

Maybe they will find someone to teach them to code

checkin:
Maybe they will find someone to teach them to code

Don't count on that

nbtrading:
Don't count on that

I am not

They did show what kind of coders are they

checkin:
I am not They did show what kind of coders are they

The had some good ones (Rosh, KimIV,...) I know that KimIV left them, Rosch is posting some, but nothing significant.

Reason: