Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 216

Ovo:
@rourkem There is no sign of migrating customers to MT5. I still can see many brokers not having the MT5 as an option, while the MT4 looks mandatory for all of them.

Just don't tell that to metatrader people : they will claim that you are lying

techmac:
Just don't tell that to metatrader people : they will claim that you are lying

All except "you are brilliant" is making them instantly deaf

What does the "quickest trading software" mean when it is all metatrader?

There is no difference - that is all metatrader and it can not work faster than the other brokers (unless they use plugins). Mql and speed do not go hand in hand. If you are looking for speed it is not the one to chose

Latest thing :

And there are no messages in the log terminal "out of memory" with the same time as the message "array out of range"? We are now engaged in close investigation of such cases, but unfortunately not able to reproduce the situation at home.

As usual : arrays are causing problems to new mt

techmac:
Latest thing : As usual : arrays are causing problems to new mt

I am not sure

I am working with arrays almost all the time, and did not experience problems. I think that as long as the code handling the arrays is kept simple, it does not produce problems

mladen:
I am not sure I am working with arrays almost all the time, and did not experience problems. I think that as long as the code handling the arrays is kept simple, it does not produce problems

All the confusion comes from the lack of will from mt to correct the obvious errors. Then any other error is automatically attributed to mt - a bad karma created by mt is firing back at them

sebastianK:
All the confusion comes from the lack of will from mt to correct the obvious errors. Then any other error is automatically attributed to mt - a bad karma created by mt is firing back at them

All in all - too much errors which are not admitted and corrected. Kids games

The triple seven milestone is out. Shall we celebrate?

Files:
sceenshot.png  44 kb

Definitely a success story...

The sky has no limit...

Have a good trading year...

Sincerely.

Tomcat98

Still trying to understand what got better for a regular Joe trader? Slower execution than before (that is an improvement)? Backtesting is worthless (that is an improvement)? ...

The sky will always be a limit for metatrader - except that it is very low (the sky) in their case. Seems to me we are walking on clouds compared to mt

Reason: