Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 218

checkin:
Whatever they are trying to force on us is a nonsense Nothing unusual from mt

How can a trading using "weighted average price" be trading?

Are they nuts?

Nor a single word of build 777 on mt English section of the forum. None. Nada (except for already reported new bugs)

techmac:
Nor a single word of build 777 on mt English section of the forum. None. Nada (except for already reported new bugs)

Probably because they are back to aplha phase - again

checkin:
Probably because they are back to aplha phase - again

Nagh - it is in a feta phase

I love Metaquotes. Now they kill backtesting. ERR_FUNC_NOT_ALLOWED_IN_TESTINGwhen you use FileOpenHistory in backtester. This company is desesperant. They remove good things and let crap things

braintheboss:
I love Metaquotes. Now they kill backtesting. ERR_FUNC_NOT_ALLOWED_IN_TESTINGwhen you use FileOpenHistory in backtester. This company is desesperant. They remove good things and let crap things

And they "upgraded" to 778 - none of the errors that exists for a long time is corrected

If we need hack more functions, finally all mql4 code will be a big DLL. I had create library for access Win32 File API. More work for something before run fine

braintheboss:
If we need hack more functions, finally all mql4 code will be a big DLL. I had create library for access Win32 File API. More work for something before run fine

I second this, I have not been using MQL file operations for more than two years now. Last time I tested them, I only found another bug in their FileWriteStruct.

Since b600 i think is possible bypass backtester creating an EA simulating it. Really having offline charts, timer and buttons functionalty, i think not difficult

braintheboss:
Since b600 i think is possible bypass backtester creating an EA simulating it. Really having offline charts, timer and buttons functionalty, i think not difficult

Sorry to ask, but why would someone do that? Because mt people are not able to do it?

For years people were doing what mt people could not - isn't it time that they do something for the money they are earning (for scamming simple traders with their plugins that must not be mentioned or else they are threatening forum owners)

Reason: