Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 159

checkin:
Now they are going to blame brokers that do not want to "upgrade" They must really be desperate when the are trying to squeeze some more money from brokers too that way

Guys, they are still claiming that all the ex4 files compiled with build 509 works on these new builds. They simply ignore reports that it is not so. What else can we expect when it comes to who is to blame for something : in the end it will be us because we do not know what are we doing (with this peace of ...)

checkin:
Now they are going to blame brokers that do not want to "upgrade" They must really be desperate when the are trying to squeeze some more money from brokers too that way

greedy more like

i was reading somewhere the other day - possibly here i don't remember

that MT4 is on 2000 servers

2000 x a 50k license - is alot (100 mill)

possibly dollars so not real money, and possibly the license is one off, i dunno,

but 60mill pounds (100mill dollars) can only just buy a half decent mega yacht these days,

and running them is 10mill a yr

so whats a greedy Russian supposed to do,

sell magazines on the street corner

I don't know

What I know that they started spamming the site with newly created users that are "delighted" with the new metatrader 4

WR1:
greedy more like

i was reading somewhere the other day - possibly here i don't remember

that MT4 is on 2000 servers

2000 x a 50k license - is alot (100 mill)

possibly dollars so not real money, and possibly the license is one off, i dunno,

but 60mill pounds (100mill dollars) can only just buy a half decent mega yacht these days,

and running them is 10mill a yr

so whats a greedy Russian supposed to do,

sell magazines on the street corner

I do not believe that there are 2000 metatarder brokers. The most I found compiled at one place was 66

"We work really hard on the enhancement of Android terminal, please wait for the upcoming release."

This message is for them. They have sent me a while ago. I hope it's true that they will be adding the functions of the iOS version

braintheboss:
"We work really hard on the enhancement of Android terminal, please wait for the upcoming release." This message is for them. They have sent me a while ago. I hope it's true that they will be adding the functions of the iOS version

From my experience with them, when they say that they are working hard usually means that they do not want to answer anything like "not on our agenda". I would not hope too much (and even if they make it and it turns out to be like the one they are pushing now it will not be to much of a gain)

techmac:
I do not believe that there are 2000 metatarder brokers. The most I found compiled at one place was 66

maybe i've misinterpreted their article

Why Is It Important to Update MetaTrader 4 to the Latest Build by August 1? - MQL4 Articles

"MetaTrader 4 was officially released as far back as in July 2005 and went on to become the most popular trading platform in the world. More than 2000 MT4 servers are currently available to traders. Success did not come immediately, of course. It was obtained as a result of constant hard work while we were implementing more and more features and fixing user-reported errors"

66 x 50k per license (3.3mill) especially if Dollars, does nt pay for much these days

so presumably brokers must have to pay 50k every yr

although 3.3mill a yr still is n't much turnover for a medium sized business

presumably they sell allsorts of extras to the brokers on top of the basic license, to make our lives harder

(wonder how much the broker plugin costs)

but in money terms one can see the obvious need to expand and generate more cash

just wish they would get the basics right

selling magazines for $1 or £1 profit can n't be the answer though,

maybe they need a new CEO with more vision

I found a list with some 200 regulated brokers (not all are metatrader brokers too) : Forex Brokers Search results

As usual : divide by 10 when metatrader guys tells about their success

All I can say that I am not satisfied with changes

I do not are about coding and I don't want to learn it. I do not want to buy magazines. I just want that the stuff i collected works so that I can trade. But apart from this site I can not find a place where I can find stuff working normally with new metatrader

I could not care less of how many brokers they have. Soon there will be less because a lot of users will stop trading. You can not make a coder from each metatrader user

Build 660 : errors that existed before, still exist. Visual back test errors that existed before, still exist. Built in functions (like ArrayBSearch()) still work wrong. Datetime parameters passing still wrong. Improvement : haven't noticed any

Reason: