[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 542

At least there will be some movement, it's like being in a swamp

strangerr:

They will collapse, where will they collapse, by 2-3 figures? I saw over the weekend that the Euro was being bought leisurely for over half a year and now because of some summit they will discount all purchases and rush to sell? Yes, 0.1% of these dudes' earnings is enough for any politician to sing any song when and where he is told to.

I agree with you, I am just trying to understand what we are growing on. There is too much optimism. And if so, it is possible to fall hard.

dvs:

I agree with you, I'm just trying to figure out what we're growing on. That's a lot of optimism. And if so, it can be painful to fall.

We are growing on the purchases of those dudes, and all the rest is rubbish - these meetings, loud statements and speeches. At the beginning of the year the euro funeral was in full swing and it was a confirmation to buy, I wrote about it then.

dvs:

I agree with you, just trying to figure out what we are growing on. There is a lot of optimism. And if so, it may also cause a sharp fall.

Learn the basics ))))

THE FSR HAS EXTENDED ITS INTENTION TO KEEP INTEREST RATES EXCEPTIONALLY LOW UNTIL THE END OF 2014

this will (cause) an outflow from bonds and an inflow into equities, which will cause growth (causes markets to rise)

strangerr:

We are growing on buying those dudes, and the rest is all bullshit - these meetings, loud statements and speeches. At the beginning of the year the euro funeral was in full swing and it was a confirmation to buy, I wrote about it then.

It turns out that we are in the hands of the dudes))) as they want it and so it will be)) I hope they know what TA is)))

Alex_K:

It turns out that we are in the hands of the dudes)) as they want it to be)) Hope they know what TA is)))

No, they know that they have to buy at 1.26 when everybody is selling and the media is screaming about the death of the euro and the collapse of the EU, then they pull some frames up, forcing the bears to sell on a "correction", then they drop a few frames down for everyone to believe in a correction and drive them into seals, and then suddenly break up non-stop and pocket the money of those who sold)))

solar:

Learn the math ))))

THE FSR HAS EXTENDED ITS INTENTION TO KEEP INTEREST RATES EXCEPTIONALLY LOW UNTIL THE END OF 2014

it will (cause) outflows from bonds and inflows into equities, which will cause growth (causes markets to rise)

The decision has been quite expected for a couple of months now

strangerr:

No, they know they have to buy at 1.26 when everybody is selling and the media is screaming about the death of Euro and the collapse of the EU, then they pull some figures up, forcing the bears to sell on a "correction", then they drop a few figures down to make everybody believe it is a correction and drive them into seals, and then suddenly break up non-stop and pocket the cash of those who were selling)))
that's right - it means they haven't fully bought in yet))))

Cvinto:
wo - right - so they haven't fully bought in yet))))

They will sell and buy all the way until, at the very top, they hand everything over to the ardent bulls, and they themselves will already be sitting in sales and waiting for the moment when more will get into the buy.

dvs:

????????????????????????????????

??? so what are you guys working on then ))))
Reason: