Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1454

Yes, I saw it. It is horrible

the Euros range has been narrowing for some time

it would n't have anything to do with it also being the most popular to trade would it?

it used to have a 60-100 pip range about 2 yrs ago and Aussie about 40-50

now the Euros not much better (pip wise) than the Aussie

and the Aussie is (usually) much easier to trade than the Euro

WR1:
the Euros range has been narrowing for some time

it would n't have anything to do with it also being the most popular to trade would it?

it used to have a 60-100 pip range about 2 yrs ago and Aussie about 40-50

now the Euros not much better (pip wise) than the Aussie

and the Aussie is (usually) much easier to trade than the Euro

I don't think that it has to do with being the most traded

Data from Reuters is significant since they are one of the major players - and even with selling data in advance to their customers they were not able to maintain the trading levels from 2010 and before. Something is changing and it is changing big.

Yep. Taking into account that it is usually considered that EBS and Reuters Xtra are two major interbank platforms, Reuters data gets on importance. The data that I could find is the following :

The total is there, but Reuters data is about what we understand as forex trading and that is falling in volume. Without rates rigging and with data selling made public it is obvious that the major players are stepping out from forex trading we are doing and soon we will have a forex as a kind of game for the small ones to replace the gambling. Middle class does not have the money that the banks can not get hold on some other way and that is why they are shutting down the means that were used to get the extra cash from small forex traders. At least that is what I think right now

i thought some said the FX market was now worth 5 trillion rather than 4 Trillion not so long ago ?

what it could be is that falls are just larger than rises (especially for the Euro) and rises are more confined, so takes less volume to get to the resistance areas, where as it was in free fall a few yrs ago and a bigger Daily range so took more volume to hammer it down

the Yen / USD also (it was going down on the charts - but as it seems upside down, it was possibly going up?, never can work out the Yen

and don't trade it because of it) but it was also being hammered

its hard to say, but agree the Euros range these days is a bit pathetic, sometimes its only 30 or so pips

how it remains the most popular is a mystery,

surely its better to have 10mill+ a pip on a currency that moves a bit more everyday

you are right though there is more going on

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(1/13/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

no one has ever lost by taking profit .........week no.

week no. gu---6447, 6455, 6476, 6507, 6515, 6536-----gu......3635, 3643, 3649, 3695,3703, 3709

If we disregard the "huge" change a couple of hours ago, it is still a no-no trade market for EURUSD. Nobody is sure now if there will be US QE tapering or not

It rebounded from 1.37. A resistance level to be retested?

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone looking to sell the EURUSD at around the 1.3710 level?

I was looking to enter a long trade at around the 1.3620 level, but my orders were never triggered.

Now, I am considering to enter a short at around the 1.3710/20 level.

I do not have that much of knowledge in the Forex market, so I am seeking some help for the same.

Waiting for a reply.

Thanks a lot

Ajpipsmaker

No shorts for now (not worth the hassle)

but then i don't always trade too aggressively for normal shorts

some of the Wkly indis are still up - so no shorts for me anyway

if had to guess when the GBP and Euro will have there annual selloff i'd take a guess at Feb-April time

and safer better shorts to be had then

the GBP might? rise to 1.70 and Euro 1.40 and would nicely take out any early shorters, before tanking

but who knows, so its usually best to just wait and trade inline with the Wkly chart and its still up for now on both the GBP and Euro

Reason: