MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and Android - page 2

Enhanced MetaTrader 5 for Android coming soon

We are pleased to announce that the MetaTrader 5 for Android continues to improve. The mobile terminal acquires new features and shortly will be introduced to public. The application developers promise to release it soon. In the meantime, here are a few screenshots of the program.

Like with the MetaTrader 5 for iPhone, the first version of the terminal will be purely trading. Charts and analytics will be added later.

This is really great. Thanks.

MetaTrader 5 For Android In Late Summer!

We are glad to announce that MetaTrader 5 for Android will be released in this late summer. You'll be able to trade Forex and Stock Markets using smartphones and tablet PCs powered by OS from Google.

MetaTrader 5 for Android release schedule will be the same as for the iPhone mobile trading platform. In the initial version traders will be able to receive real-time quotes, trade and view history of trading operations. Charts and Technical Analysis will be available in subsequent versions.

Stay tuned for news!

MetaTrader 5 iPhone Got Technical Indicators!

We continue to enhance functionality of MetaTrader 5 iPhone by adding new features to this trading platform. As we have promised, technical indicators will be available in the new version of our trading application for iOS based smartphones and tablet computers. Now traders not only can trade Forex, but also analyze financial markets.

The final tests of mobile platform are being completing and soon it will be sent to the App Store. "We've almost finished this new version of MetaTrader 5 iPhone and hope it will be available for traders by the end of the month", said Denis Abramov, Lead Developer of MetaTrader 5 iPhone.

Stay tuned for news.

New Version of the MetaTrader 5 iPhone: Now with Technical Indicators!

In 2010 MetaQuotes Software Corp. started development of a platform for mobile trading. In January 2011, we reported the release of its first version, in which you could only trade and monitor your account. By March, interactive charts were included into the program, which allowed traders to visually track price movements. Today we are pleased to announce a new version of the MetaTrader 5 iPhone. Its main feature is the long awaited support of technical indicators.

"The functionality of the mobile platform was growing daily to provide wider opportunities to traders," - Denis Abramov, the leading developer of the mobile platforms department, explained. "Finally, its third version is ready - now technical indicators can be applied in the program. Of course, we will continue to expand the functionality of the platform and improve it - this is an ongoing process in our company."

The new MetaTrader 5 iPhone includes 14 technical indicators, and the number of analytical tools will be further expanded. You can simultaneously open up to 10 indicator windows in the application. Moreover, you can apply an indicator to the main chart window or to other indicators. In short, with the release of the updated MetaTrader 5 iPhone, the arsenal of mobile traders has grown considerably.

The MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile platform is available absolutely free of charge. To start working with the application, download the MetaTrader 5 iPhone in the AppStore and run it. After that you only need to select a broker from the list and open an account. Nothing else is needed - this powerful tool for mobile trading with technical indicators is in your pocket!

The MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform Now on Android!

Today the official version of the mobile trading platform MetaTrader 5 Android has been released. Now you can trade on the Forex and stock markets using your smartphone or tablet PC powered by the operation system from Google.

Using this application, you can trade, view real-time quotes and access your trading history 24 hours a day.

"Of course, the release of the official version of MetaTrader 5 Android does not mean that it's development has completed," - the developer of mobile platforms, said. - "At the moment we are working hard to expand the functionality of the application. Basic options of the platform are already available, while charts and analytical tools will appear in the next versions of the mobile trading platform."

Download the MetaTrader 5 Android and enjoy this powerful tool for trading in financial markets. Wherever you are, this compact, convenient and reliable assistant will always be with you.

Files:

Mt5 ???????

This is all looks fantastic and no doubt a lot of thought and hours have gone into developing this , however what is the point of all this window dressing and eye candy if the MT5 platform trading conditions makes it virtually impossible to trade?

LONG LIVE MT4

DonaldT:
If only MT5 wasn't crippleware, this would indeed be good news

What do you mean by crippleware? I thought MT5 was working great?

I use MT5 on two devices!

I use MT5 only to look what is going on on my real trading account! I have samsung GaLAXY SII (mobile) and SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 10.1 -

both are supported by android. I never trade from these devices. All my trading is based on automated trading. I use VPS.

I suggest you too guys!!

Good luck.

Files:
tab.jpg  196 kb

New Version of MetaTrader 5 for Android Provided with Charts and Designed for Tablets

In October 2011 we triumphantly announced the release of the MetaTrader 5 for Android mobile trading platform. With this trading platform anyone has the opportunity to trade on financial markets, watch out for quotes in real time and view the history of performed deals.

However, the platform development has not stopped and a serious work has been done to expand the product possibilities. As a result, the users of MetaTrader 5 for Android have received the charts and the application itself has been optimized for tablet PCs powered by Android.

"We have never stopped our work on enhancing the platform," said Gaies Chreis, COO of MetaQuotes Software Corp. "We have listened carefully to our customers' wishes and have decided to optimize the application specifically for Android powered tablet PCs that become increasingly popular among traders. The charts have also been implemented in the application. That will allow traders to visually keep track of symbol quotes instantly responding to any changes of the market situation. Thus, it has become even more convenient to trade using Android powered mobile devices".

After downloading MetaTrader 5 Android for free you will get a powerful tool for trading in financial markets. This compact, practical and reliable platform will always be with you, wherever you are.

Reason: