Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 155

The BIG change : they are hiding how many times some code is downloaded now

They have learned it from metatrader 5 code base : nobody was downloading anything from there, so they have to hide that now

checkin:
The BIG change : they are hiding how many times some code is downloaded now They have learned it from metatrader 5 code base : nobody was downloading anything from there, so they have to hide that now

Big change indeed

and no answers about bug questions - again

techmac:
Big change indeed and no answers about bug questions - again

Actually that is quite informative : I counted 5-6 posts at English part of forum and the same At Russian part of forum that were posted there today. So no wonder that they want to hide what s actually going on with metatrader

checkin:
Actually that is quite informative : I counted 5-6 posts at English part of forum and the same At Russian part of forum that were posted there today. So no wonder that they want to hide what s actually going on with metatrader

Incredible - it is totally dead

checkin:

Guys

It is not just metatrader

According to last stats FX volume is down more than 45% - the lowest in 7 years. Now metatrader is not doing the things as it should but so far it was a solution for people that did not have amounts to invest that in some countries are normal. Without that solution initial investing requirement will rise, number of participants will fall even more, and only the richest will benefit from that

This is not an excuse for metatrader (what they are doing now is showing lack of thinking of actions consequences) but think that the whole forex world is changing not just one part of it

mladen:
Guys

It is not just metatrader

According to last stats FX volume is down more than 45% - the lowest in 7 years. Now metatrader is not doing the things as it should but so far it was a solution for people that did not have amounts to invest that in some countries are normal. Without that solution initial investing requirement will rise, number of participants will fall even more, and only the richest will benefit from that

This is not an excuse for metatrader (what they are doing now is showing lack of thinking of actions consequences) but think that the whole forex world is changing not just one part of it

I agree with most that you told

But when the moderators are mentioning "you have to pay for it" in every second post (and allowing guys with similar posts) and are allowing posts like this :

That is a spamming post 101. It is obvious that it is a pure spamming forum now and it is no wonder that people do not post there any more. That there is metatraders decision who and why is going to do something there, and now the are eating the fruits of their own decisions

Files:
spamm.gif  14 kb

checkin:
I agree with most that you told

But when the moderators are mentioning "you have to pay for it" in every second post (and allowing guys with similar posts) and are allowing posts like this :

That is a spamming post 101. It is obvious that it is a pure spamming forum now and it is no wonder that people do not post there any more. That there is metatraders decision who and why is going to do something there, and now the are eating the fruits of their own decisions

Lets wait an see what are they going to do

We can not change their decisions (obviously) so ... we should simply continue doing what we are doing all the time : learning and trading. I have a feeling that we are paying too much attention to irrelevant things. There will always be some trading platform and some coding language for that trading platform. What will it be called is of no importance, The important is that we are avoiding the alleged "95%"

Happy trading (on any trading platform)

Well said

If they do not want us, we shall find another trading platform

techmac:
Well said If they do not want us, we shall find another trading platform

New trading platforms are developed as we speak

It is just a matter of time when wil some of it become operative and simple to use (for users and brokers). That is the nature of the process. Making rush decisions and wrong changes is also as natural. We have been waiting to see if metaquotes corrects those ... the rest is not on us

I don't know what is going on but some things simply do not work any more. They compile OK and all seems OK but they do not work.

Reason: