Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 158

That sweet part that tells that all old ex4 files are executed on a new metatrader 4 is a sopy-paste part from a time when they were convincing us that something historical has been made. Since then we have seen that "historical" improvements and "compatibility" with the new metatrader 4. Usual metaquotes blah-blah

mladen:
Too many examples like that :):)

You are right! Just spent a day looking for a bug and then found I forgot to reset the array to standard b/f resizing; no compiler warning or error and no execution error with Strict in force. Thanks to your earlier comments, the solution was apparent. Found another in 625 where one chart was updating and printing in a second separate chart. Luckily it is fixed in 646.

MQ is like the ant crawling up an elephant's leg with intent to rape. They are just not organized and staffed properly to create a truly functional compiler and operating system and seem to be blowing it at every turn.

Tzuman:
You are right! Just spent a day looking for a bug and then found I forgot to reset the array to standard b/f resizing; no compiler warning or error and no execution error with Strict in force. Thanks to your earlier comments, the solution was apparent. Found another in 625 where one chart was updating and printing in a second separate chart. Luckily it is fixed in 646. MQ is like the ant crawling up an elephant's leg with intent to rape. They are just not organized and staffed properly to create a truly functional compiler and operating system and seem to be blowing it at every turn.

Man, that happens over and ovr

At least before I knew that there are some bugs and what I have to pay attention to and at least there were compiler or run time errors. Now : Nothing. Nada. Zip. Only crystal balls can help us find errors in some cases

mladen:
Man, that happens over and ovr At least before I knew that there are some bugs and what I have to pay attention to and at least there were compiler or run time errors. Now : Nothing. Nada. Zip. Only crystal balls can help us find errors in some cases

Crystal balls will not help us when we get a margin call because of a bug in metatrader. Like the thing when EA unloads itself without us knowing about it anything

Anyone know how to force the betas? I have a demo account with Alpari, but not download the B654. Follow the B646. I've tried everything. Even reinstall MT.

They got first reactions - and I don't think they are going to like it One thing is telling that all is OK (like politicians do) and another is when you can test something and see for yourself that it what they are telling is a pile of ...

braintheboss:
Anyone know how to force the betas? I have a demo account with Alpari, but not download the B654. Follow the B646. I've tried everything. Even reinstall MT.

For 654 you need to login to metatrader demo server

A thing that will clarify a lot of things regarding old ex4 (coming from renat - not going to translate - google translate does the job OK - I wanted to post the original so that there is no misunderstanding) :

Это зависит от того, к какой версии сервера вы подключаетесь.

Если серверы старые 509 и ниже билдов, то для них сохранен старый режим совместимости как и был раньше. Не все брокеры еще перешли на новые билды и именно поэтому мы выпустили эту новость.

It is an answer to a question why is [Trade context is busy] happening so often with the new metatrader 4/ Clearly it means that not all ex4 can be executed and will never be executes as it should

checkin:
A thing that will clarify a lot of things regarding old ex4 (coming from renat - not going to translate - google translate does the job OK - I wanted to post the original so that there is no misunderstanding) : It is an answer to a question why is [Trade context is busy] happening so often with the new metatrader 4/ Clearly it means that not all ex4 can be executed and will never be executes as it should

We are going to hear a lot of excuses in the following months

They are hopng that with time we are going to forget the errors of metatrader. Funny

techmac:
We are going to hear a lot of excuses in the following months They are hopng that with time we are going to forget the errors of metatrader. Funny

Now they are going to blame brokers that do not want to "upgrade"

They must really be desperate when the are trying to squeeze some more money from brokers too that way

Reason: