EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 964

Thanks a lot for your efforts, I'm interested in the article from the wiki :)

I have not found a logical explanation of the trend and literature on FX, too, this topic is touched in passing, but in my opinion this is the basis with which to begin a study of TA.

Hello all. Eurokangaroo, has anyone taken the buy? Galina, your dream was

Fibo >>:
типа, если цена выше этой точки - идёт к верхнему уровню, если ниже - то к нижнему. По крайней мере у Акселя було так...

how do you define a pivot pierce?

how many pips higher, how long has the price been higher...?

and why this particular calculation procedure?

the articles about pivots left only questions, i think this method is very subjective...

cr0ss писал(а) >>

I think the trend is a directional movement, the path of this movement is measured from point to point - then at least the trend can be analysed on 2 bars, but one bar has Open and Clowes, and this is the start point and the end point, so one bar can also be used to determine the trend.

Why did the person choose three days to analyse the trend and what does he measure in interesting ( in bars of which TF, Day,4 hours,1 hour...). "This phrase is always on my mind when I'm smoking :)

As for the pivot point, I think it's just a psychological tool, to make the analysis more fun :)

Xenia, what is the balance point? If the pivot and non-return points are at least somewhat understandable to me, but the balance point of what is unclear ...

And if the reversal occurred, it will be the point of no return locally, though I wouldn't use the term "point of no return" for myself, as for me this term, as they say, "melts the brain" :)

That's why I clarify that "trend for your TF".

One candle on the days is not a trend on the days, you need several daily candles. Minutes also have their own trends - only on a micro scale. In one big trend there are a lot of smaller trends with their own mini-trends within them. It all depends on the scale, on what TF.

The point of no return is good to use as an SL of unsuccessful positions or as a signal to enter the market for those who works on a breakdown.

The balance point is, roughly speaking, a certain price for the period, in relation to the current price, it is possible to determine the participants' mood. For example on EURUSD, for the current hour the balance = 1.37537, the current price is 1.37462, it means that the mood is slightly inclined to the selling.

waitra >>:

Вот поэтому и уточняю, что "тренд для своего ТФ"

Одна свеча на деньках - это не тренд на деньках, нужно несколько дневных свечей. На минутках тоже свои трендики - только в масштабе микро. В одном большом тренде - масса трендов поменьше, внутри которых свои минитрендики. Все зависит от того, в каком масштабе смотреть, по какому ТФ.

Точку невозврата хорошо использовать как СЛ неудачных позиций или как сигнал для входа на рынок тем, кто работает на пробой.

Точка баланса - грубо говоря, некая цена для данного периода, по отношению к текущей цене, можно определить настроение участников. Например, на паре евробакс, для текущего часа, баланс = 1.37537, текущая цена 1.37462, это значит что настроение немного склоняется в сторону продаж.

But for trend analysis we need at least 2 values, and one bar has these values - Open and Close...

If you use 2 bars then you need to decide on the values that will be used for analysis - either 2 Claws or High, Low, and in the analysis it is unknown exactly what values and methods the author used, so the information is no better than a flip of a coin ...

and how to calculate or determine the balance point? how is the point 1.37537 obtained ?

As far as I remember from masterforex, if several ally currencies are on the same side of the pivot point, then the trend on that day will go in that direction.

But now it is very problematic to identify these allies, earlier all currencies were sort of against the dollar, and now the yen is starting to pull the blanket over itself...

But for sure pairs are attracted to the levels and hold on them, may be an Expert Advisor may be directed to these levels? Who has seen similar ones?

Analysis of Axel levels

EUR/USD: The pair rose from Wednesday's low at 1.3676, aiming for the lower high at 1.3813. This level protects Tuesday's high of 1.3840. With the former range lows at 1.3851, a wave of new upward pressure is needed for the pair to continue its corrective rise towards the 1.3947-1.3965 area. A break below 1.3725 could take the pair down to 1.3676 and 1.3621.

EUR/USD on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

US Dollar/Japanese Yen during the day: The pair is consolidating after declining from 91.28 to 88.55, trading near the high of 90.15. A break of this mark would strengthen the pair's upside bias, with target levels at 90.52 and stronger resistance around 91.00-09. Only a fall below Wednesday's low of 89.25 would risk a fall to the higher low of 88.82.

US Dollar/Japanese Yen pair on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

GBP/USD during the day: The pair showed a new wave of decline from Wednesday's high of 1.5766 as downside betting investors, who now dominate the market, put pressure on the higher low of 1.5562. The February 8 low of 1.5537 also looks vulnerable and a break below it would herald a fall in the pair to a new 8-9 month low near the psychologically important 1.5500. Only a rise above 1.5720 would create room for the pair to return to the high of 1.5766.

GBP/USD on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

US Dollar/Swiss Franc pair during the day: The pair showed a fall from Wednesday's high of 1.0721 and targeted Tuesday's low of 1.0609. This raises the threat of a deeper corrective decline after a wave of dominant gains from 1.0130 to 1.0800, and a break below 1.0609 would target the pair to the 1.0530-1.0544 support area. The pair needs to rise above 1.0700 to challenge the negative outlook and open the way to 1.0721.

US Dollar/Swiss Franc pair on the weekly chart: Uptrend.

Euro/British Pound pair on the day: The pair made a strong recovery from Wednesday's high of 0.8746 after a neckline test and is now aiming for the high of 0.8819. A break of this mark would attract a new wave of upward pressure towards resistance at 0.8855, with the risk of reaching the target level of the inverted head-and-shoulders pattern of 0.8939. Only a break below 0.8746 would negate the pair's positive prospects and target 0.8689.

Euro/British Pound pair on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

Euro/Japanese Yen during the day: The pair shows a promising rise from Wednesday's low of 122.69, aiming for a high of 124.28. A break of this level would lead to a continuation of the corrective rise from the February 5 low of 120.70, targeting the pair at 124.56 and the more solid 125.45 area. Only if the pair slips below 123.03, the positive outlook for the pair will be questionable and it will aim at 122.69.

EUR/JPY on the weekly chart: It is in a downtrend.

Euro/Swiss franc pair during the day: The pair continues to trade in a range between 1.4645 and 1.4692 after rising to 1.4905 on intervention. However, the dominant trend is downtrending and the 1.4645 level is likely to be broken, after which the pair will target the 1.4604 area. A break above 1.4692 would only delay the threat of a fall, with the 1.4725 level likely to limit the corrective rise.

EUR/Swiss franc on the weekly chart: It is in a downtrend.

AUD/USD on the day: The pair made a break above 0.8799 and continued to advance from the February 5 low of 0.8578, putting the February 2 low of 0.8924 within reach. Just above that is 0.8954, the retracement level of the 50% larger decline from 0.9330 to 0.8578. On the way down, the pair will meet support while it trades above 0.8800, which protects 0.8711 .

Australian Dollar/U.S. Dollar pair: Downtrend.

*The pivot point is calculated as the sum of the high, the low and the closing level, divided by three.

-Author Francis Bray, Dow Jones Newswires; +44 207 842 9249; francis.bray @ dowjones.com; translation by PRIME-TASS; +7 495 974 7664; dowjonesteam @ prime-tass.com.

Hello all !!!

Good Trades !!!!

I'm in the longs on the EUR by 0.5 lot.

I'm longing the EURUSD 0.2 lots TP= 0.8917

I am longing the CANADEC JPY 0.1 lot TP= 0.8726 (Now I expect a small move down on this pair, but I will hold the position anyway, because this move may not happen)

cr0ss >>:

а как тогда определяить "прокол" пивота?

выше на сколько пунктов, как долго цена находится выше,...?

и почему именно такой порядок расчета?

статьи о пивотах оставили одни вопросы, думаю что этот метод очень уж субъективен...

I agree, everything is very subjective, but a lot of people use this information, so it affects the market in some way, like according to the position of allied pairs, the trend today should go down, to rob honest citizens, it rushes up, knocking all stops, and then, to confirm the correctness of DJ analysts of course down... Moreover, if suddenly there is any unexpected news during the day, it is not the analysts' fault :))), they can excuse themselves....

cr0ss писал(а) >>

But for trend analysis we need at least 2 values, and one bar has these values - Open and Close...

If you use 2 bars then you need to determine the values that will be used for analysis - either 2 Claws or High, Low...

How to calculate or determine the balance point? How is the point 1.37537 obtained?

What is the analysis ? - What does it show in the output?

For myself, the trend is defined as a cyclical movement with pullbacks/corrections (or better yet, in a channel).

If there are no cycles and pullbacks, it may be just a wave

I looked up the calculation of the balance at an experienced trader (I do not know if he got those parameters from somewhere or found them myself). It is worth as the MA with parameters 55 Simple Close for H1 only.

Friends, once again I would like to draw your attention to a very interesting variant of events in the EURA AUSTRALIAN pair.

I have already written to you about it, maybe seven days ago, I do not remember exactly.

I told you about a possible "mega-positions", so, we still have some more, some more days.

Maybe even tonight we will have to buy it.

I've already transferred money to a separate account for this pose.

I don't know how long this pose will take to work out, maybe half a year, maybe a year.....

But I like these moments very much :)

Here are my pictures for you.....

Reason: