Artificial Intelligence

I downloaded this EA from here in the hopes of developing the AIMM™ complete Artificial Intelligence trading system with Money Managment.:

http://www.earnforex.com/mt4_expert_advisors/ArtificialIntelligence.mq4

I am using this one hourTF EA in an unconventional way and loaded it and viewing it on 1 hr charts. I am "in need" of just one thing added to the code, just now. Please do not fill up this thread with posts and make it long and incoherent. Allow me to just post my results with the default settings presented in the link above. After a bit...we will get a "feel" for this as the market conditions demonstrate their most excellent ability to remove money from your account. I hope that changes will be sparse in this thread and tested before they are made.

This global variable that I am requesting does not necessarily need to be be dragged into each chart, but made a part of the EA code...or maybe a script could be added somewhere to be automatically run when the TOTAL PORTFOLIO arrives at the percent indicated/chosen in a user friendly interface where the percent can be typed with one decimal...for example 1.8%...1.9%...2.0%...2.1%...etc...etc I need three inputs allow in these percents to be entered with their own BeginTime..such as 2:00...00:00.....17:00...etc These times should read the local computer clock.

I need this money managment input added to this, to look at the total portfolio wide floating P/L in MT4/IBFX and when the users chosen percent for that time area is reached...1.5% for example then a "close all" script will activate, taking the profit and getting flat in the four pairI trade, thus allowing the EA to start again.

I will share the three combinations of four pair portfolio's when some kind soul adds this to the code and posts the MQ4 download that modifies this EA as requested. It would be so helpful to me as I do this "entire portfolio exit" manually now and I do not have time to be glued to the platform, but can glance at it to make sure all is running ok. Understand, I need to test your code modification before I start posting Journal-style posts.

I know...I know...Electric! why are you messing with these AI EA's?... It's just that I battle to keep my mind open and this EA makes the most money in the last two days out of the four different EA's that I watch on my four 19" LCD's...in a market that goes up and down. I also really, really do trade with four live accounts too! in the upper half of my four screens turned vertically. This EA goes long and short and has no weaknesses towards the positive carry unwinding or winding and bases trades on different logic and is longer term (but I make it shorter term with my exits and the four pair that do not overlap). I need diversification, thus I am trying this and this EA seems to get me going on the correct side of the trade and I never have let it trail its SL's up as it goes positive...but they are there if needed. I have only traded it in my demo account for 2 days and it is too early to tell...but I get busy and manually taking 2% off the table is inefficient as I miss opportunities. I need it automated!

ElectricSavant™

hello electronic savant i agree with you. I think it is a great EA based on a very simple idea. i did a little tweak, the original EA has 0, 7, 14, 21 as bar intervals between the accelerators. but i changed it to fabonacci intervals 0, 8, 13, 21. it works, more profit

another idea, in the optimizer give all 4 variables a little more range , i was testing with 200 on each variable it seemed to work good. , and optimize it every day on data of last 10 days. im working on getting this ea to self optimize itself everyday. it can be done but need to run a seperate terminal for optimizatioin. this is a very smart system very good.

ES, I'm not a coder but you can use this EA in the meanwhile, you simply attach it to a random chart and input what $ amount you want it to close all trades and it closes all trades once the input profit is reached then the AI EA will re-start.

You can easily figure up 2% of your balance in your head even. It won't automate it but should save you considerable screen time. You would simply have to update the 2% input as your balance goes up

Files:

For those of you curious as to this users two modifications (elitecamper) IN THE CODE and not the user input screen. Here are the default inputs presented in the opening post above for this EA, but this user is going into the code (I will list the entire & simple input screen here below):

x1: 135

x2: 127

x3: 16

x4: 93

sl: 85.0

lots: 1.0

MagicNumber: 888

ES

P.S. The first change, I will implement at the posters word. It is not my style, but Fib #'s cannot be so bad.

P.P.S. The 2nd change suggested by this user would automate the "a pairs unique inherint charateristics.

Below is the portion of code this user is tinkering with.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| The PERCEPTRON - a perceiving and recognizing function |

double perceptron()

{

double w1 = x1 - 100;

double w2 = x2 - 100;

double w3 = x3 - 100;

double w4 = x4 - 100;

double a1 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 0);

double a2 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 7);

double a3 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 14);

double a4 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 21);

return(w1 * a1 + w2 * a2 + w3 * a3 + w4 * a4);

}

elitecamper:
hello electronic savant i agree with you. I think it is a great EA based on a very simple idea. i did a little tweak, the original EA has 0, 7, 14, 21 as bar intervals between the accelerators. but i changed it to fabonacci intervals 0, 8, 13, 21. it works, more profit another idea, in the optimizer give all 4 variables a little more range , i was testing with 200 on each variable it seemed to work good. , and optimize it every day on data of last 10 days. im working on getting this ea to self optimize itself everyday. it can be done but need to run a seperate terminal for optimizatioin. this is a very smart system very good.

Since there are many people reading from all over the world and at various levels in their journey...I will ask this:

Question:

Do I simply change the numbers, highlighted in blue below, then save & compile in the MetaEditor and then close down and restart the MT4 platform...do I need to remove the EA and then re-drag after I reopen? also do I need to do all of this in a flat/no open trades moment?

//| The PERCEPTRON - a perceiving and recognizing function |

double perceptron()

{

double w1 = x1 - 100;

double w2 = x2 - 100;

double w3 = x3 - 100;

double w4 = x4 - 100;

double a1 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 0);

double a2 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 7);

double a3 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 14);

double a4 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 21);

return(w1 * a1 + w2 * a2 + w3 * a3 + w4 * a4);

}

ES

P.S. To those of you that have never coded and would love to try...remember every space even if its empty has a function...be very, very careful.

Question:

Do I simply change the numbers in the code listed below save & compile in the MetaEditor that are highlighted in blue below and then close down and restart the MT4 platform...do I need to remove the EA and then re-drag after I reopen? also do i need to do all of this in a flat/no open trades moment?

i would say yes to all the above.

here is my little fib tweak.

im going to try to combine the ai ea and the ea lepericus posted.

its just a cut and paste job.

then it can all be backtested.

Hi Savvy,

I opened he EA on GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD and GBP/JPY.

The first three are all winning but the GBP/JPY stopped out.

Probably not a good pair for this EA?

When will you divulge your 4 pairs?

Mike.

good luck with your system

mike4x...

When I get the code for MM. I got a solution early on, but I am slowing things down a bit. I want a code in percent with an input in the EA. but the earliy solution by lepricicus, I must admit was pretty good. so I got what I want....what the heck...

but please post a percent code in the input EA someone...

Try these pair...EUR/CHF

USD/CAD

GBP/JPY

AUD/NZD

You can also use:AUD/CAD

NZD/USD

CHF/JPY

EUR/GBP

Here are the pair I am using:GBP/USD

EUR/CHF

AUD/CAD

NZD/JPY

These three combo's are 4 pair and 8 currencey representations. I use IBFX. I trade in standard lots, but it is a mini Demo Account. You can use any combo above as they will all perform the same...I listed choices as this thread may be widely read and we can all be on a different page while trading together.

ElectricSavant™

mike4X:
Hi Savvy,

I opened he EA on GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD and GBP/JPY.

The first three are all winning but the GBP/JPY stopped out.

Probably not a good pair for this EA?

When will you divulge your 4 pairs?

Mike.

TY..but I did not create it. I am perfecting it though...hehe I think...

elitecamper:
good luck with your system

whats the benefit of trading in combos?

Reason: