What to do with the grail? - page 29

alexx_v:
Slava, either tell us what you're taking or we'll call the Swift orderlies ))
Mostly cognac... ( only Armenian ... and even brandy with great pleasure ! Ahtamar for example ... ) i don't take it from everyone ...

Slava, you need a warning! ))

At least something like this: "Guys, I drank some Armenian brandy... I'll tell you about the Swift..."

That's all, at least Vladislav would not waste his time on you, because it would make no sense anyway.

alexx_v:

Slava, you need a warning! ))

At least something like this: "Guys, I drank some Armenian brandy... I'll tell you about the Swift..."

That's all, at least Vladislav would not waste his time on you, because it would make no sense anyway.

I would not have wasted your time, because it's no use to you. Vladislav (by the way, his namesake) is not quite familiar with the swift system or he did not take my words that way (I am not suggesting to track other people's deals but I was talking about open information: about bid and ask prices of different swift clients (banks)! ) and i have not taken a cognac yet ... just waiting for offers !

Slava, now that I'm back on the subject, what is this public information about the supply and demand prices of different banks (preferably an example)? And even more interestingly, why the hell do you need it if you can't transact at these prices with these banks anyway?

alexx_v:
Slava, since I got into this topic again, tell me - what is this open information about the supply and demand prices of different banks (preferably an example)? And even more interestingly - why the hell do you need it if you can't trade at these prices with these banks anyway?
If you have a bank account, go ahead! It's one thing to go to the bank to find out the details, but it's another to print them out on your PC and give electronic orders to your bank (where your money is)! For example: There are several banks in your city with different exchange rates. You can exchange your roubles, pounds, francs or tugriks from your account to another currency in a bank where the rate is more beneficial for you!

Why? Because

have you actually tried a deal with any bank you like? and what did they tell you? ))

and where's the sample? copy it or archive it

alexx_v:

Why? Because

have you actually tried a deal with any bank you like? and what did they tell you? ))

i have had a bank account on more than one occasion ... Yes any entrepreneur who has a bank account and connection to "bank client" (or similar ... each bank has a different name for its online account management system) has probably done similar transactions ... more than once ... (if only to withdraw cash where the withdrawal rate is less!) Connection to the system is not free ... at my bank "axonbank" this service was 2 years ago (when I was engaged in entrepreneurship) about 4 000 r ... per month ...

repeatedly who have you transacted with via the so-called swift?

---

Will you attach a sample of free information from swift about the supply and demand of different banks?

alexx_v:

repeatedly who have you transacted with via the so-called swift?

---

Will you attach a sample of free information from swift about the supply and demand of different banks?

This information is freely available on Swift, and not only! You can find it in any bank at any time and at any bank you want...

Slava, why are you repeating the same thing to me, I've heard it before ) You answer my questions - I want to understand where you got lost.

Can you show me a sample?

Reason: