nice one adonis.

USDCAD H1. Potential bat.

Files:
usdcadh1.png  48 kb

NZDUSD M15. Potential gartley.

Files:
nzdusdm15_1.png  50 kb

carbonmimetic:
you can export csv file FROM mt4 TO wave59 with an indicator called CURRENCYLOADER V2.3....you will find it on google....otherwise ask to me.

EURUSD ...I have no crystal ball...but I think that this 2 day cycle may be last about 52-54 bars chart 1h...it seems to be 17+17+17 bars and not 22+22 bars

orange is normal 2 day cycle about average of 42/45 bars

green is long 2 day cycle about average 52-54 barsand lime green is little cycle of 17 bars

as you can see lime green from yesterday did 2 little cycles...so still one...17+17+17...I think.

this is 30m chart on wich I controll 2 day cycle...orange and green

EURUSD:this time exactly 52 bars low-low....green 2 day cycle

irad:
I don't know why he doesn't use X to A actually, it seems to get filled most of the times I think it's wise to put stops Xpoint +10 pip because shark pattern and cypher pattern are almost alike, cyphers failed into shark(the one that doesn't exceed X point)

his story is about a guy that discover those rules for the cypher pattern, and it seems to work well

and since that time they never changed the rules for it(or maybe they do and they share it only with their costumers..)

Okay 78.6 of XD is very important. In this case, 78.6 of XD is lying on are of previous support nicely. The price touched the 78.6 and went south. I think both 78.6 of XD and XA work. We should pay attention to previous support and resistance area.

Files:
gbpjpym15_2.png  51 kb

I got two successful shark patters on USDJPY and USDJPY M15 (there's a gartley pattern on USDJPY M30). I think if cypher pattern fails, it becomes shark pattern. Key levels to watch are extension of XC 113 and BC 161.8.

Files:

GBPJPY M30. Two potential gartley patterns.

Files:
gbpjpym30.png  61 kb

USDCAD M15. Potential bat/gartley.

Files:
usdcadm15_2.png  46 kb

Here we go again guys. I was looking for a pattern on M5 before US data. I found a cypher and a gartley pattern on USDJPY M5. Those were the only ones I found.What I did was I shorted Yen pairs I follow and when US data was released, the price went down as if the patterns had known. Today is a day for Yen pairs.

Files:
usdjpym5_2.png  42 kb
usdjpym5-2.png  43 kb
Reason: