Harmonic Analysis - page 21

EURJPY M5. Bat pattern. After US data was released, the price went down. It didn't quite reach 88.6 but it reversed in PRZ.

Files:
eurusdm5_2.png  45 kb

GBPUSD 30m, Crab pattern

i have been following that pair since last night, thought it might came valid crab pattern

got into that trade just before US,

it actually broke weekly ressistance level, but seems like it began to reverse..

I am very sceptical with this trade anyway..

Files:
gbpusd.m30.png  63 kb

NZDUSD 30m Agressive-C forming 222 Gartley.

I am playing it to the down side, in order to go up when it touches the Daily ressistance, which is also appear to be 127.2% extension(haven't draw fibs in the pics.. but believe me it's there )

Files:

irad:
NZDUSD 30m Agressive-C forming 222 Gartley.

I am playing it to the down side, in order to go up when it touches the Daily ressistance, which is also appear to be 127.2% extension(haven't draw fibs in the pics.. but believe me it's there )

Nice one irad. You don't enter Agg C unless there's divergence?

RyuShin:
Nice one irad. You don't enter Agg C unless there's divergence?

yup, it's my confirmation, not even thinking about it without DB/DT and divergence

irad:
yup, it's my confirmation, not even thinking about it without DB/DT and divergence

I guess that's less risky and more profitable. It should be called "Safety C" cuz obviously it's not aggressive

irad:

I look for divergence when I trade ABCD. I don't know why some people say divergence is a crap.

Files:
usdchfm15.png  43 kb

EURJPY H4. Potential butterfly and gartley. Each PRZ is very significant. Untested resistance for butterfly and previous support and resistance for gartley.

Files:
eurjpyh4.png  57 kb
eurjpydaily.png  39 kb

RyuShin:
I look for divergence when I trade ABCD. I don't know why some people say divergence is a crap.

because sometimes it's not working for THEM

stoploss, take profit, money management basically trading - is subjective,

sometimes what you do give your system profit,

sometimes it losses and give other system a profit.

I like keep my trading attracted to the facts

"That's a Gartley", "That's a butterfly" etc..

RyuShin:

Maybe this is why divergence is a crap lol. Stopped out.

Files:
usdchfm15_1.png  42 kb
Reason: