[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 77

Leonito:

Can you re-do the EA exactly the opposite? And how much would it cost.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128200

Hello. Please make an indicator that draws two levels - maximum and minimum of the price for a certain period. For example: on a 5M chart

You should draw the maximum and minimum for 1 hour period (level of highest High and lowest Low of the 12 bars of that hour). Thank you.

krab:

Hello. Please make an indicator that draws two levels - maximum and minimum of the price for a certain period. For example: on the 5M chart

You need to draw the maximum and minimum for 1 hour period (the level of the highest High and lowest Low of 12 bars of this hour). Thank you.

If you need to see the High and Low of one hour candle on the m5 chart, you can put the indicator ShadowCandles.mq4 on the chart by setting iPeriod=60.

This indicator is in the kodobase.

khorosh:

If you need to see the High and Low of an hour candle on m5, you can apply the ShadowCandles.mq4 indicator to the chart by setting iPeriod=60.

This indicator is available in kodobase.

Thanks, I have looked at this indicator, but I need the indicator to draw levels of only the first hour from the beginning of the day on the whole chart, the other hourly candles are not needed.

Is it possible to write an EA according to these conditions.

1) Open 0.1 lot on EUR/USD buy ( 10p profit, 40p stop), 0.1 lot on GBP/USD sell ( 10p profit, 40p stop),

2. As soon as we reach a profit on any order, we immediately open a new order in the same direction.

2. When a stop is reached, we open a new order in the same direction with a double lot

Bobobog:

Is it possible to write an EA according to these conditions.

1) Open 0.1 lot on EUR/USD buy ( 10p profit, 40p stop), 0.1 lot on GBP/USD sell ( 10p profit, 40p stop),

2. As soon as we reach a profit on any order, we immediately open a new order in the same direction.

2. When a stop is reached, we open a new order in the same direction with a double lot

Explain to me, you moron, why would you close something and then immediately open it in the same direction? For the sake of paying a spread?

Not a spread, but a church tithe! )))

Good afternoon, please help, I need an EA template.

The algorithm is approximately as follows.

Starts to form a candle at 30H

We open a position(where and how does not matter), the main thing is that only one

Wait 30 minutes and close the position

Repeat this action every 30 minutes. I.e. a new candle is formed, we close it, a new one started, we open it, etc.

Algorithm is simple, but can not get to open only one position, tried everything.

Pepisyvali from zero does not help, still in the tester, instead of one opens a pack.

Help in a word. Thanks in advance.

nuan:

Please help me in a word. Thank you in advance.

OrdersTotal()

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/orderstotal

Thank yourustein, can I give you a concrete example?
Reason: