Harmonic Analysis - page 19

USDJPY M15. Potential shark. It's time to test shark pattern.

Files:
usdjpym15_4.png  49 kb

irad:
Hi,

I take AB extension not BC inversion

and I watch for those levels:

113%, 141.1%, 161.8, 192.9%

it really depends on how deep B retraced(38.2 to 61.8)

I used averaging into a position but I found my self became really not comfortable entering too soon to a position, it made me reach 20% drawdown

Let me clarify this, Jason uses 78.6 ret of XC for entry, is it right? Why doesn't he use 78.6 of XA instead?

Files:
cadjpym5.png  76 kb

RyuShin:
Let me clarify this, Jason uses 78.6 ret of XC for entry, is it right? Why doesn't he use 78.6 of XA instead?

I don't know why he doesn't use X to A actually, it seems to get filled most of the times I think it's wise to put stops Xpoint +10 pip because shark pattern and cypher pattern are almost alike, cyphers failed into shark(the one that doesn't exceed X point)

his story is about a guy that discover those rules for the cypher pattern, and it seems to work well

and since that time they never changed the rules for it(or maybe they do and they share it only with their costumers..)

irad:
I don't know why he doesn't use X to A actually, it seems to get filled most of the times I think it's wise to put stops Xpoint +10 pip because shark pattern and cypher pattern are almost alike, cyphers failed into shark(the one that doesn't exceed X point)

his story is about a guy that discover those rules for the cypher pattern, and it seems to work well

and since that time they never changed the rules for it(or maybe they do and they share it only with their costumers..)

I agree I think It's wise too. I'll pay attention to those 78.6 and see which is more likely to work out. I'm sure they have something they share only their customers. I'll test shark pattern more if there is.

GBPJPY M5. Potential cypher.

Files:
gbpjpym5_2.png  43 kb

RyuShin:
I agree I think It's wise too. I'll pay attention to those 78.6 and see which is more likely to work out. I'm sure they have something they share only their customers. I'll test shark pattern more if there is. GBPJPY M5. Potential cypher.

saw that too, here is how I play that now, I took the C leg of the patten, it was 121 pattern which invalidates(really haven't seen aggressive C potential here...), now I am waiting for 78.6 to exit this position and go up

RyuShin:
USDJPY M15. Potential shark. It's time to test shark pattern.

This is not shark. Forget about this.

irad:
saw that too, here is how I play that now, I took the C leg of the patten, it was 121 pattern which invalidates(really haven't seen aggressive C potential here...), now I am waiting for 78.6 to exit this position and go up

Looks like it's 121 now.

Files:
gbpjpym5-2.png  49 kb

RyuShin:
Looks like it's 121 now.

Maybe it's gonna be a butterfly and the cypher may be still valid.

Files:
gbpjpym5-3.png  56 kb

RyuShin:
This is not shark. Forget about this.

Well that might be shark.. I'll see how it's gonna go.

Files:
usdjpym15_5.png  50 kb

Here its my debut.

Reason: