Harmonic Analysis - page 98

RyuShin:
I see. So you don't put RSI unless price reaches PRZ?

...i can see nothing on rsi....

For info,someone told me thaton EURAUD H1

cypher C point = butterdly D pivot

hi lobogabor ,

how much will you rank this hp?

Files:
rank_hp1.png  17 kb
rank_hp1_1.png  17 kb

paulselvan:
hi lobogabor ,

how much will you rank this hp?

We might run a live excercise if you want to on an upcoming HP ... lets say 60 min or rather 15 min being Thu tomorrow. Or a 240 min one, any time close but not yet in PRZ possibly.

I do not feel like I am able to do it on a theoretical one. Sorry. One comment, trendlines were not in my dictionary so far for scoring, but I know could have been . Tnx.

The whole idea is to build your case for entry, like making a presentation for your boss to give you money for a project ... whatever it takes to convince the old money bag to give you the money every time, because every time you have the facts right and you deliver results lol .

In this case the problem is, that you are both, the old money bag giving the money, as well as the one who is risking.. are you strong enough to make a good presentation? Is the old money bag critical enough to ask the right questions before commiting the money? lol

lobogabor:
We might run a live excercise if you want to on an upcoming HP ... lets say 60 min or rather 15 min being Thu tomorrow. Or a 240 min one, any time close but not yet in PRZ possibly.

I do not feel like I am able to do it on a theoretical one. Sorry. One comment, trendlines were not in my dictionary so far for scoring, but I know could have been . Tnx.

The whole idea is to build your case for entry, like making a presentation for your boss to give you money for a project ... whatever it takes to convince the old money bag to give you the money every time, because every time you have the facts right and you deliver results lol .

In this case the problem is, that you are both, the old money bag giving the money, as well as the one who is risking.. are you strong enough to make a good presentation? Is the old money bag critical enough to ask the right questions before commiting the money? lol

ok no theory...only trading what we see(i want to read Pesavanto book but i dont find in french)...live exrecise on skype?trading gdp ?

lobogabor:
One comment, trendlines were not in my dictionary so far for scoring,

HTF support/Resistance -2 or

HTF multiple/SR - 3D

Dont you wrote about rt/st..for me trendlines mean rt/st

paulselvan:
yes ,need more bullish audusd (it is under RT) to complete that euraud h1 cypher ... very nice technic on ur snapshot to catch any reversal on a trend...

I am not sure I do understand..EurAud or AudUsd, or the conspiracy theory?

Is it the conspiracy theory, or you want to use it for verificaion, I do not know, please show.

I am 100% sure I have not wrote about trendlines, other than I start looking at those, with little experience...maybe I referred to a trendline in one of the presentations as a support to get the money for my project but it has never been in my scoring system before, for sure, and I think it could/should have been .

The problem with both S/R and trendlines those are subjective...for S/R at least i can have an indi watch my back, for trendlines I have not found so far any, plus I have not paid too much attention to those. Andrews pitchfork yes, I did experiment with, with rules behind, but that is it.

Anyway, in short, my suggestion was to pick a couple of live examples, you do a scoring, and I do one on those agreed upon examples, and we compare, and we testthe results, plus discuss the success/failure after that. Whatever.

Sorry just reading back messages... skype is OK NOP, just we need the selection and preparatin with evaluation before PRZ... so it should not be a blitz, is that OK?

lobogabor:
I am 100% sure I have not wrote about trendlines, other than I start looking at those, with little experience...maybe I referred to a trendline in one of the presentations as a support to get the money for my project but it has never been in my scoring system before, for sure, and I think it could/should have been . The problem with both S/R and trendlines those are subjective...

HTF support/Resistance -2 or

HTF multiple/SR - 3I think you only take in consideration RT/ST as horizontal lines,dont you?

But there are also slash Support / slash Resistance with same function...

for S/R at least i can have an indi watch my back, for trendlines I have not found so far any,

Leanco trend,rt,st,channel indicator..leanco

Anyway, in short, my suggestion was to pick a couple of live examples,

sorry,i understood "in live"

you do a scoring, and I do one on those agreed upon examples, and we compare, and we testthe results, plus discuss the success/failure after that. Whatever.

ok

Sorry just reading back messages... skype is OK NOP, just we need the selection and preparatin with evaluation before PRZ... so it should not be a blitz, is that OK?

better open a thread at forex-tsd just for that purpose,what do you thing?because at skype the disadvantage that is need to reply quickly...but when in thread we have time to thing and let a trace ...

lobogabor:
I am not sure I do understand..EurAud or AudUsd, or the conspiracy theory? Is it the conspiracy theory, or you want to use it for verificaion, I do not know, please show.

for me euraud = eurusd / audusd...

Any mouvement in audusd reflect on euraud...

i use it for verification,of course

lobogabor:
I am not sure I do understand..EurAud or AudUsd, or the conspiracy theory? Is it the conspiracy theory, or you want to use it for verificaion, I do not know, please show.

dont mind if i show an example based on another currencies ,ie eurusd and usdollar

there are RT breakout and bullish engulfing pattern on usdindex when at the same time there are ST breakout and bearish engulfing pattern in eurusd

...as you can see any mouvement on usdindex are negatively correleted on eurusd...

Files:
Reason: