EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 302

Only going north so far and the target is 1.4160. Happy morning everyone.

The countries of "Big Seven" (G7) on the results of today's consultations have agreed to carry out currency intervention to stabilize the yen rate, reports Associated Press. The decision came as the currency has risen in recent days, undermining the resilience of the Japanese economy and hampering Tokyo's efforts to cope with catastrophic natural disasters.

that's what they were talking about. what to expect?

strangerr:

Also wrote: maximum 1.4150 and to 1.27 as a minimum.
1,37 - 1,43

Temnyj:

The countries of "Big Seven" (G7) on the results of today's consultations have agreed to carry out currency intervention to stabilize the yen rate, reports Associated Press. The decision came as the currency has risen in recent days, undermining the resilience of the Japanese economy and hampering Tokyo's efforts to cope with catastrophic natural disasters.

that's what they were talking about. what to expect?

Let's say your house burned down, you shoveled in all the dough you had and your neighbours' money, the question is: what to expect in the near future?)))

strangerr:

Let's say your crib burned down, you poured in all the money you had and the neighbours had it all, the question is: what can you expect in the near future?))
and the place was uninsured?

strangerr:

And you will not go to 1.50 with everyone?)))

A bit early last night to close the buy on the gold.

Gold is going down soon.

hedging lot of the year in eur. (the main thing is not to pass his station).

strangerr:

Let's say your house burned down, you've invested all the money you had and your neighbours have taken over, the question is what to expect in the near future)))).

As if all of us were moving in one direction, and now we are wondering where we should go next.

That the yen will go up is clear - everything was done for it, I mean the others.

Tantrik:

soon to go down gold

hedging lot year in eur. (The main thing is not to miss your station).

Why are you pointing the arrows in different directions?))) The 1431-32 level I drew for whom?)))

I don't see the logic: gold is going down soon and the euro is at 1.42.

And the target for the euro today is 1.4015-20.

strangerr:

What are you pointing the arrows in different directions?))) I drew the 1431-32 level for whom?)))

I don't see the logic: gold is about to go down and the Euro is at 1.42.

And the target for the euro today is 1.4015-20.

I do not quite understand about the target.)

Temnyj:

It's not quite clear about the target.)

Which one, the 4015 or the 4020?))
Reason: