Harmonic Analysis - page 6

Hi RyuShin, Thanks for all the informative posts, been studying the Zups in your template, and trying to understand the parameter adjustments. Here is a helpful post for others that is not on the front page of Harmonic Trading,

matfx:
Nen have put the descriptions of parameters for ZUP 101, original text in Onix forum is here Zigzag. I used google translator to make it into English, if there are any mistake, maybe New Digital will help to correct it.

Attached Files

File Type: docx ZUP 101 Parameter Descriptions.docx (43.6 KB, 179 views)

File Type: pdf ZUP 101 Parameter Descriptions.pdf(211.1 KB, 444 views)

This still leaves some strangeness in the translation but it is the best of several general explanations found so far.

remikes:
Hi RyuShin, Thanks for all the informative posts, been studying the Zups in your template, and trying to understand the parameter adjustments. Here is a helpful post for others that is not on the front page of Harmonic Trading, Attached Files File Type: docx ZUP 101 Parameter Descriptions.docx (43.6 KB, 179 views) File Type: pdf ZUP 101 Parameter Descriptions.pdf(211.1 KB, 444 views) This still leaves some strangeness in the translation but it is the best of several general explanations found so far.

You're very welcome remikes and thank you for the post. I think I will not tweak or adjust ZUP indicators anymore. Maybe I will post one last temp but I'm not sure. The reason is I'd like to use my harmonics knowledge as my main harmonic indicator. ZUP is amazing and fantastic for sure. I just want to move to next level. Tweaking and adjusting ZUP parameters is totally fine. I have nothing against it. The thing is now I know how to draw harmonic patterns and stuff better than before and I can predict (not all the time) what pattern will appear before ZUP. What I'm trying to say is I'm kinda trying to graduate from ZUP and all harmonic indicators

EURUSD M5. Possible bearish butterfly and bullish gartley.

Files:
eurusdm5_8.png  49 kb

hello @RyuShin

i follow your EURUSD forecast charts

on your mark : next monday 10am german data IFO

paulselvan:
hello @RyuShin i follow your EURUSD forecast charts on your mark : next monday 10am german data IFO

I'd like you to understand that I AM NOT providing any buy/sell signals. I opened up the thread for those who do harmonic trading to share thoughts, inputs and insights. Not just for people to come in and get out. I'd like pattern traders here to share. If you do harmonic trading, you should be able to draw patterns. You can follow my analysis but I don't want you to just follow. I don't want people to just follow my analysis. If you have time and if you have something different, please share. Let's learn and improve together Speaking of EURUSD, yes economic data may move the pair for sure. Economic news is critical at some point but harmonics don't care about it sometimes, even harmonics take advantage of it. Anyways we'll see what's gonna happen.

RyuShin:
I was totally wrong about how to draw cypher pattern. This is the way that many harmonic traders draw. It's different from drawing classic patterns.

Okay update. This is the way to draw cypher pattern. I confirmed it. Also I heard that the cypher pattern has 80% accuracy which is higher than the gartley (70%).

Files:

RyuShin:
USDJPY H1. Cypher pattern. Maybe it's still valid.

Correction.

Files:

@RyhuShin

ok u dont understand : never follow pattern in blind way ...

paulselvan:
@RyhuShin ok u dont understand : never follow pattern in blind way ...

I don't follow patterns in a blind way.

USDCAD M5 possible gartley. Which btw it looks beautiful.. I like how patterns look sometime.

Files:
usdcadm5_4.png  55 kb
Reason: