About Fibo extension

Till now I still can't figure out how to draw fibo extension in MT. My problem is how to drag second line to retracement Swing Low/High?

Sorry for my stupid question.

phildunn:
Till now I still can't figure out how to draw fibo extension in MT. My problem is how to drag second line to retracement Swing Low/High? Sorry for my stupid question.

I am always confused i post some pictures we both can learn fibo extension right?

ok

Ok i have attached a pic where as you can see a movement from 1 - 2

now we need point [3] or a retracement where we expect market to stop and continue in the same direction as 1-2

please take a look i create another chart where i will attach Fibo Extension and some more description

Jack

Files:
pic1.jpg  120 kb

phildunn:
Till now I still can't figure out how to draw fibo extension in MT. My problem is how to drag second line to retracement Swing Low/High? Sorry for my stupid question.

Follow the pictures that I've posted.

1. Start drawing your FibExtension like you would with regular fibs. This will get you a V. (fib ext 1.gif)
  2. Double-click the V to select/highlight it. (fib ext 2.gif)
  3. Drag the end of the second handle of the V to the end of your retractment. (fib ext 3.gif)

That's it. Hope that helps.

Keris

Files:
fib_ext_1.gif  12 kb
fib_ext_2.gif  12 kb
fib_ext_3.gif  12 kb

As keris2112 already wrote with good descriptions also you can check this chart

jack.

Files:
pic1_1.jpg  124 kb

ARRGGG! sorry wrong post

phildunn:

take a look mabe it will help

I got it.Thank u everyone.

phildunn:
I got it.Thank u everyone.

Good to hear i also learned with you

jack

phildun

do u know how to find abcd s ?

sailor

sailor:
phildun

do u know how to find abcd s ?