Metatrader known bugs ... - page 77

checkin:
Build 765

OnTick()

From time to time when time frame or symbol is changed, Tim[0], Close[0], Open[0], and so on are causing "array out of range" error" which is totally stupid

That is also an old bug that they never bothered to correct

mladen:
That is also an old bug that they never bothered to correct

The usual : answers to questions like that are "you don't know what are you asking" and they never have an idea what is going on

techmac:
The usual : answers to questions like that are "you don't know what are you asking" and they never have an idea what is going on

Oh yeah : metarader is officially on one moderator there - and a troll trying to force all to pay for coding requests, Since they are not banning him - the only conclusion is that he is working for metatrader. And that is soooo beautiful : a company depending on a troll

checkin:
Oh yeah : metarader is officially on one moderator there - and a troll trying to force all to pay for coding requests, Since they are not banning him - the only conclusion is that he is working for metatrader. And that is soooo beautiful : a company depending on a troll

That is not the biggest problem

The biggest problem is that nothing new is made for mt there

Bug re Counting (and then Deleting) Objects

Builds 670, 765, and I am sure, many others.

I tracked down why an indi kept leaving a couple label objects on the screen when deleted:

ObjectsTotal(OBJ_LABEL) does not work. A Comment showed it always returned a value of '0'.

You can use ObjectsTotal(EMPTY), which is the way to tell it to count ALL objects. Then you can filter for which type of object to act upon, such as

string objName = ObjectName(i);

if (StringFind(objName, Symbol(), 0) >= 0)

and /or

if (StringFind(objName, Object_ID, 0) >= 0)

Big Be

Big Be:
Builds 670, 765, and I am sure, many others.

I tracked down why an indi kept leaving a couple label objects on the screen when deleted:

ObjectsTotal(OBJ_LABEL) does not work. A Comment showed it always returned a value of '0'.

You can use ObjectsTotal(EMPTY), which is the way to tell it to count ALL objects. Then you can filter for which type of object to act upon, such as

string objName = ObjectName(i);

if (StringFind(objName, Symbol(), 0) >= 0)

and /or

if (StringFind(objName, Object_ID, 0) >= 0)

Big Be

Is that the same for all types of objects?

techmac:
Is that the same for all types of objects?

I did not test it.

Big Be:
I did not test it.

OK. Thanks

Metatrader 5 : set the bull candle and bear candle color to none. Watch the chart (it is 8 years since they made it)

Files:
err.gif  30 kb

poster:
Metatrader 5 : set the bull candle and bear candle color to none. Watch the chart (it is 8 years since they made it)

Metatrader 4 draws the body of the candle in that case as black (wrong too)

They have that bug for tears and tears (also with histograms and arrows on chart) They never corrected it

Reason: