Harmonic Analysis - page 304

Im using search pattern v6 with the 3 zup indicators....the search pattern is plotting emerging abcd pattern...great but i have text all over the screen and its a nightmare...how do you remove text and just leave pattern with thia indicator

devontrader:
Ryushin i think its on gold xauusd daily i think..there is a abcd pattern and a butterfly pattern.

one is bullish and one is bearish.

both on final.c to d leg but which pattern is it going to complete? That was the meaning of my last posting and the question of how ornwhat do you.do to try and work out which pattern it is to complete.

Could you post an image? Looks like there were back-to-back patterns on GOLD.

It is impossible to know if patterns complete or know. I trade structure so if there's a pattern and previous structure level that put price up or down to complete the pattern, I trade. Take a look at the pic of AUDCAD. There's a bearish cypher waiting but I've sold already because I took advantage of previous resistance level. Now I'm waiting for it to hit my target.

Files:

devontrader:
Back on page 113 where you posted your s&r indicators for daily weekly and monthly you.also pasted coding to change them? I couldnt use that code to adjust the indicators.coding. are you able to post the indicators with that coding in it.

Here are the indicators with the code. They work on my MT4 Build 509.

Will work on new MT4 build too providing you have an ex4 or make one with the older metaeditor. Some indicators do not compile with the new MT4 editor.

Also in the new version many things require to allow DLL import.

Any problem with using indi, I suggest you google it.

It is theoretical from my side, in case you see any problem with using the indis. I had no problem using these since I upgraded my MT4 build when already having these indis installed and working in the old version.

can you post indicators which you use in these pictures?

gezis:
can you post indicators which you use in these pictures?

I don't know who you're asking for but here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 you can find harmonic indicators.

RyuShin:
Could you post an image? Looks like there were back-to-back patterns on GOLD. It is impossible to know if patterns complete or know. I trade structure so if there's a pattern and previous structure level that put price up or down to complete the pattern, I trade. Take a look at the pic of AUDCAD. There's a bearish cypher waiting but I've sold already because I took advantage of previous resistance level. Now I'm waiting for it to hit my target.

i mean indicators from your pictures.

gezis:
i mean indicators from your pictures.

I don't use any indicators. Except the one that shows broker spreads. What you see on my chart is drawn by myself.

I begin trading Harmonic pattern few weeks, my trade mostly hit SL has a result of early entry or failed pattern. Please what entry rules do you adopt

dbayo09:
I begin trading Harmonic pattern few weeks, my trade mostly hit SL has a result of early entry or failed pattern. Please what entry rules do you adopt

Could you post some chart images of patterns you traded? That way I might be able to see why the patterns you trade mostly hit SL.

Reason: