TC 1-2-3 and a couple more - page 4

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
Wrote an EA based on the description in the first post of the thread. Anyone interested, have a look at it. No profit.
I think there is no profit because the patterns are poorly detected by the software. This is just my personal opinion. I believe that "correct" patterns can only be looked at with the eyes.
I would be happy if someone could teach the EA how to look for 1-2-3 patterns better than I did in a hurry. If you are interested, you can use Pattern() function in the EA - it is responsible for searching. Maybe, a professional will point out the errors (if there are any, of course).
Let me remind the non-professionals that fractals are re-drawn and the fractals that serve as the signal for deals can be seen on the chart after testing only in rare cases.

p.s. I tried it too with constant (equal and unequal) Stop Loss and Take Profit. The result is the same.

Can you take this indicator as a base for your Expert Advisor? Otherwise it is not clear what and what kind of patterns are drawn.

sever29 >>:

может этот индюк в свой советник за основу возьмешь? А то не ясно, что и какие паттерны у тебя рисуются.

Yes, I think I will do it on this indicator too. And how the patterns are searched now, you can see in the code - in Pattern() function. It is short and simple.

tara >>:

Вот и хотелось бы с первопричиной разобраться. Тем более, что из перерисовки фрактала (пусть не мнимой - если, например, используется незавершенный фрактал), явно не следует перерисовка паттерна.

A pattern consists of fractals. It is simply a certain combination of fractals and nothing more. There is no obvious connection between a pattern and the redrawing of fractals?

sever29 писал(а) >>

look at the pattern. Just look at it. How can it redraw. Line 1-2 is formed. 2-3, too. There are two options, either a breakthrough or a signal cancellation. Yes, line 2-3 may change, but it does not cancel the expectation of a breakthrough at the former point.

123 reversed :) chronologically.

2. with the onset of a new day

rumata1984 >>:

Паттерн состоит из фракталов. Это просто определенная комбинация фракталов и ничего больше. По Вашему явной связи между паттерном и перерисовкой фракталов нет?

Sorry, I was distracted by neighbouring threads.

Whether or not there is a connection between the pattern and the CURRENT position of the elements that formed it depends on the algorithm. But my question was different. A classic fractal is never redrawn. Why is it different here? It's just a reader's question to the writer. I haven't looked at the code yet.

tara >>:

Извините, отвлекался на соседние ветки.

Есть, или нет связь между паттерном и ТЕКУЩИМ положением образовавших его элементов, зависит от алгоритма. Но мой вопрос был иным. Классический фрактал не перерисовывается никогда. Почему здесь - иначе? Это - просто вопрос читателя к писателю. Код пока не смотрел.

A fractal (Fractals indicator) can redraw until 2 candles have completely passed since the formation of the fractal. If you don't understand this, you better post your next questions in the "Beginner's Questions..." thread. Sorry if anything is wrong.

rumata1984 >>:

Фрактал (индикатор Fractals) может перерисовываться до тех пор, пока с момента образования фрактала полностью не пройдет 2 свечи. Если Вам это непонятно, следующие вопросы Вам лучше задавать в теме "Вопросы новичков...". Извините, если что не так.

Understood - incomplete fractals are being used. No need to apologise, thanks for the reply.

sever29 >>:

собственно сам индикатор.
например евра/бакс, на 15ТФ, ставите паттерн как для 15мин, 30мин и часового графика, а на 4чТФ паттерн для 4ч, дневной и недельный. Параметры покрутите, цели можно менять (фибы). Интересно.

Yes, not bad, you are "drawing" an almost ready-made trading pattern. If you open orders and test it, then .... Unfortunately, I cannot calculate the expected payoff, but judging by the description, after some adjustments we may get a very nice EA :)

Foxter писал(а) >>

Yes, not bad, you are "drawing" an almost ready-made trading pattern. If you open orders and test it, then .... Unfortunately, I cannot calculate expected payoff, but according to the description, after small corrections we may get a very nice EA :)

Well... >> I don't suggest bad.

North
Really I would advise you to make the lines thinner and put it in the background. The price is lost :0)
Reason: