Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 85

Country?

Forex

My internet forex life is different from real life ... at least - I am trying to keep this difference (same with many other members).

EURUSD? Yes, but the price should break the resistance at 1.4536 finally first ... after that the resistance at 1.4550 ... and after that only - bullish ...

But for bearish - the price need to break 1.4490 down and next - down to 1.4435 to be bearish. Especially if USDCHF is already on uptrend so EURUSD can just follow USDCHF in correlation way to go downtrend soon.

Well, will see on Monday.

LOL..........forex does not have a country..I know. I was just curious that is all. If someone asked me it would be no problem, from south africa to the north pole!!! or mars to the moon..!

The key thing to look for is the fib ratio's on the leg of the reversal.

EURUSD 2HR is 1.272 which is major fib external retracement. so looks bearish.

0.786 are the important internal retracement ratios

2.618 External ratios.

Does the HWAFM have an alert system or do I need to scroll thru the charts?

Thanks

Gil

GBPUSD. 1HR WW down.

Files:
ww-4-06-11.jpg  198 kb

GilR:
Does the HWAFM have an alert system or do I need to scroll thru the charts?

Thanks

Gil

I did not find alerts.

I am using this subwindow to switch between timeframes (just click on the numbers/arrows/etc):

Hi ND

Which version of zup are you using. Thanks.

I did not use ZUP for trading. As I said - I am still learning patterns. I just experimented with ZUP attaching it to the chart and so on.

All ZUP indicators are here as the links to download:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

Hi ND

Ok, I see. I have downloaded Trendscalp from page 79 post #783 but it did not show up in indicator window?

Many thanks to ND for finding this programme, it really is very good.

Files:
ww.jpg  204 kb
Reason: