Harmonic Analysis - page 310

bubbadirect:
RyuShin, what do you mean by structured trading? What are you seeing on euro? My zup indicators are saying bullish, which I should probably be watching. But I'll have to look more later today at them. I'm seeing a consolidation pattern here, with another push towards the lows next week possible.

I just took a trade based on structure. Take a pic below. Price came back up to the previous structure level (the orange circle) and then came back down. The previous structure level became resistance that is why price bounced.

I think EURUSD is under pressure. It's hard to say whether it's bullish or bearish according to what I see.

I see a bullish cypher awaiting.

Files:

adonis23:
My rules

Thanks for explaining. I'm sure your rule could help some people.

RyuShin:
I just took a trade based on structure. Take a pic below. Price came back up to the previous structure level (the orange circle) and then came back down. The previous structure level became resistance that is why price bounced.

I think EURUSD is under pressure. It's hard to say whether it's bullish or bearish according to what I see.

I see a bullish cypher awaiting.

Ahhhh yes. Now I see. Back up to B point. Doh! Of course. Now I understand. Thank you

bubbadirect:
RyuShin and Poruchik, so what did you think of my charts, my reasoning to sell, and my target? Thank you

It's hard for me to tell you about your settings because your strategy is different from mine. I think if your strategy is profitable for you, then it's all fine.

I think E/U still bullish overall. But it's gonna retrace.

A/U behaving the same. .

A complete bearish Cypher.Now a potetial bullish SHS.

A bulish SHS with bearish trend it migth not work.

EURUSD - Getting ready for a bullish cypher completion.

Files:
eurusdh4_5.png  59 kb

AUDCAD - A bullish bat worked out.

Files:
audcaddaily.png  46 kb
Reason: