Harmonic Analysis - page 298

AUDCAD - Bullish bat, ABCD and hammer level.

Files:
audcaddaily.png  36 kb

RyuShin:
AUDCAD - Bullish bat, ABCD and hammer level.

I am using the ZUP V120 and it shows the BEARISH NEXT PATTERN & BULLISH NEXT PATTERN.Do you have an have an idea or a link where I can read up more about these two patterns and their ratios.Thanks in advance for your anticipated response.

Just a few pips and we are in the PRZ!

EVASPARKLING:
I am using the ZUP V120 and it shows the BEARISH NEXT PATTERN & BULLISH NEXT PATTERN.Do you have an have an idea or a link where I can read up more about these two patterns and their ratios.Thanks in advance for your anticipated response.

I know, the question is not addressed to me, so sorry for interacting...

Open the indicator for editing, and look for the pesavento levels there for what was defined for the different patterns...

I think poruchik will be the best to address this question to.

dan50:

Just a few pips and we are in the PRZ!

This is what I've been waiting for.

Files:
eurcaddaily.png  49 kb

EVASPARKLING:

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't know about ratios for NEXT pattern.

Bullish bat on GBPJPY was a 200+ pip winner (two positions).

Files:
gbpjpyh4.png  56 kb
gbpjpydaily.png  42 kb

EVASPARKLING:

For a start-up I can offer this:

First triangle of any conventional 5p pattern:

Chart EURUSD, H1, 2014.05.25 23:28 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Define point C of any conventional 5p pattern:

Chart EURUSD, H1, 2014.05.25 23:40 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Then, since I do not have a D yet, I am looking for a line through XB points, SL below the 88.6 ret of AB...

Dragon will be different somewhat, and shark and cypher will be very much different (cypher will be rather an incomplete ABCD pattern in the opposit direction).

Recent example:

Chart USDCAD., H1, 2014.05.25 23:54 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Another recent with the next2 indi - borderline being a dragon ( C> 88.6 AB - i.e. getting to a double bottom/double top)

Chart AUDUSD., H1, 2014.05.26 00:07 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

and an other recent one, almost completed by now:

Chart EURJPY., D1, 2014.05.26 00:30 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I hope it helps, I am sorry cannot get any literature to it.

hi guys what is the last version of ZUP ? where can I download it? plz hlp!

masoudeus:
hi guys what is the last version of ZUP ? where can I download it? plz hlp!

Check the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page367

Reason: