Harmonic Trading - page 302

It's a 4H time frame on Gbp/Usd. What U think it's a Long???? Looks like it....

Files:

milos:
What is the green line

This line is called the Vector of a mirror trend. This line is a hypothesis - probably after a turn the vector of a trend will be parallel to this line. Reasonable assumption.

this line is necessary, but not always works and when that works very well, give Nen establish only one - a vector of a mirror trend, without inclusion function at a probitiya of a fractal of a voizbezhaniye of a false signal. Parallel to it - price movement itself will prompt where to attach the second line. This easiest construction can be carried out it manually.

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Forex forum Onix - Страница 297

Hi,

everytime I want to see pattern I have to switch between timeframes.I use zup_v123.Can anyone help?

thank you

Hi poruchik

I downloaded from here the zup V123 chinese and zup V125,

can you explain me SIMPLY (because i can't understand savant english) the differences between the versions. they give me different patterns. Is it question of parameters ? if yes, why are they different?

I think you have already answered to that precedently, but i didn't understand the answer

thk you so much

Hi

1. I'm asking again because 3 days ago i'm looking for an issue with these 2 versions of zup (v120 chinese + v125). 120 shows patterns that no shows 125 and 125 shows other patterns that 125 . is there a difference between the chinese version and the occidental version ?

i set to 0 in the parameters on the 2 indicators with hope that it will be ok and show all the patterns but no i can't get same draws!!!!

2. how can we get abcd patterns with for example bearish abcd with C lower than A like we have now on gbpusd h4 ??

please help

ZUP 128

add CD=1.272(1.618)*AB

Files:
frre.gif  22 kb
hrdte.gif  26 kb
zup_v128.mq4  655 kb
zup_v129.mq4  658 kb

poruchik:
ZUP 128 add CD=1.272(1.618)*AB

Hi poruchik. Thank you for your great work. What is the difference between v128 & v129?

Thanks in advance.

128 show ABCD how 2 triangles, 129 - how - ZZ

Files:
jtt.gif  23 kb

Hi Poruchik,

I was wondering how i can change some specialty of zup_120 indicator.

For instance I just want the indicator to spot the gartley when the B point is just between 60 and 63% of XAleg.

However the indicator spots gartley also when if the B point, lets say, is at 50% of XAleg.

Where can i determine in MetaEditor and change these properties?

Thanks in advance..

Appreciate your contributions to harmonics world.

Files:
Reason: