Harmonic Analysis - page 158

If we practice more, we can find and take trades like this. What a winning. Bearish Demark 9 and 13 combination --> bullish Demark 9 --> bearish next pattern --> bullish butterfly (it's not butterfly but see Daily and weekly support confluence).

Files:
nzdusdm30_2.png  51 kb

RyuShin:
If we practice more, we can find and take trades like this. What a winning. Bearish Demark 9 and 13 combination --> bullish Demark 9 --> bearish next pattern --> bullish butterfly (it's not butterfly but see Daily and weekly support confluence).

Ryushin, can you please define what you mean by "practice more" and how you suggest doing it?

How many charts can you place the demark indi on? It seemed to freeze my I7 CPU/MT4 after having it on 4-5 charts...

Sometimes I feel like I could really go and take just one instrument and trade each swing, then this indi could be an addition, but I could not handle it on more pairs... do you know why, or what could I do differently?

Tnx.

EURJPY 1h - Two potential bullish cyphers.

Files:
eurjpyh1_2.png  63 kb

lobogabor:
Ryushin, can you please define what you mean by "practice more" and how you suggest doing it? How many charts can you place the demark indi on? It seemed to freeze my I7 CPU/MT4 after having it on 4-5 charts... Sometimes I feel like I could really go and take just one instrument and trade each swing, then this indi could be an addition, but I could not handle it on more pairs... do you know why, or what could I do differently? Tnx.

What I meant by practice is to identify and understand why we should take these signals. Maybe, just maybe if we take all signals without thinking and being afraid, it might end up in profit. However, if we use our knowledge of structure, it might be more accurate. Look at the pic below. Bearish demark 9 and 13 appeared and price went down, why? look left, previous support that became resistance. Next, bullish demark 9 appeared at level of previous support and price went up. Then bearish next pattern (now it's gone) at level of previous support/resistance (noise) and price went down. And then bullish pattern appeared, price touched WS2 which is previous support and which btw bullish N200 completed that time and price went up. We should psychologically think about structure.

Files:

lobogabor:
Ryushin, can you please define what you mean by "practice more" and how you suggest doing it? How many charts can you place the demark indi on? It seemed to freeze my I7 CPU/MT4 after having it on 4-5 charts... Sometimes I feel like I could really go and take just one instrument and trade each swing, then this indi could be an addition, but I could not handle it on more pairs... do you know why, or what could I do differently? Tnx.

As for Demark indicator, I have it on 16 pairs and my laptop doesn't freeze. It's not smooth tho. I'm going to buy a new laptop soon. Try to have one more MT4. I use 3 MT4. One is dedicated to ZUP and Demark. You don't have to follow all the pairs. Follow as you can handle. You can follow major pairs and train your eyes because what happens on a pair is what happens on another pair too. What I mean by that, you find a cypher pattern on EURUSD and next day you find a cypher pattern on USDJPY. You find support/resistance on EURUSD and later you find support/resistance on USDCAD in the way you find it on EURUSD. Hope you know what I mean.

GBPJPY 30m - Potential bearish bat. WP(weekly pivot) can be resistance.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_4.png  64 kb

RyuShin:
GBPJPY 30m - Potential bearish bat. WP(weekly pivot) can be resistance.

Worked out painlessly.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_5.png  65 kb

EURCHF 1h - Potential bullish cypher and crab.

Files:
eurchfh1_1.png  66 kb

EURGBP 30m - Potential bullish alt bat. Pay attention to MR2 (monthly resistance which can be now support) and WP (weekly pivot).

Files:
eurgbpm30_2.png  60 kb

ZUP_135ALL + wsv61 is the best combination.

You are right Ryu Shin.